15

❧ It's been around 30 minutes since you and Eren was eating at the Chinese restaurant and you still weren't done with your plate of food

❧ It's been around 30 minutes since you and Eren was eating at the Chinese restaurant and you still weren't done with your plate of food. You like to take your time when you're eating but you also remembered how much your mom hated it when you took too long.

Eren looked over your plate as he took a sip from his glass of water. He took his spoon and moved it towards your plate, hoping he'd be able to get some of your rice.

"The hell is you doing?" you collided your spoon against his, stopping it from moving near your plate.

"I just wanted some rice," Eren stared back at you.

You looked at Eren up and down, "You are getting waaaay to comfortable with me sweetie," you moved his spoon away from your plate and continued eating. You peaked at Eren a little bit and noticed him pout like a little baby.

You sighed and took a spoon of rice, moving it near his mouth, "Open." Eren smiled and opened his mouth, feeling the spoon enter it. He kept his eyes on you as you slowly pulled the spoon out of his mouth.

"That was an indirect kiss you know," Eren spoke as he finished chewing, "You owe me a real one though,"(bars) he smirked before taking another sip of his water. You nearly choked on your rice after hearing the words that came out of his mouth.

"You're real smooth Eren, real smooth," you shook your head, a smile growing on the both of your faces.

❑ ❑ ❑

"Do we have to ride on your motorcycle again?" you whined as you walked beside him. After Eren payed for the meals, you both agreed to hang back at your place. You were still thinking about Eren and what he said in the restaurant. It stuck to your thoughts like glue.

"What's wrong with my motorcycle?" he faced you and started walking backwards.

"Walk correctly before you trip Eren," you grabbed his hand to pull him beside you. He didn't let go of your hand either instead he only kept his fingers intertwined with yours. You looked down at your intertwined hands and back up to see him giving you an irresistible smile.

"I uh..." you looked down at your feet.

"What's wrong with my motorcycle y/n?" Eren asked again.

"Nothing is wrong with it but riding on it is just not...for me," you shrugged. Everytime Eren would drive you around to take you to places, it was always on that motorcycle. It honestly made you a bit anxious every ride. He purposely goes fast right after you tell him to slow down. You don't have the time to die, you got shit to do.

"Ok so what exactly do you wanna ride?" Eren stared down at you, slowly rubbing his thumb against the back of your hand.

You looked up at him, "You needa buy a car is all i'm saying."