62

𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐧

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 -

        𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘩                              𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘺/𝘯

𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘺/𝘯

   𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘩              𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘦                    𝘥𝘳 𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘦 𝘥𝘳 𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝟽:𝟷𝟻 ᴀᴍ
𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦, 𝟹 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘩

❧ "Keem did Kenny come by yet?" you zipped up your suitcase and moved it off the couch. Hakeem huffed as he sat on top of his full suitcase. Your lips parted after seeing how much clothes he had in his suitcase.

"Hakeem?! We're only staying in Georgia for a week?" your eyes furrowed, baffled that he was really bringing this much clothes. Hakeem grunted as he pulled the zipper to try and close his suitcase.

"Okay? For those seven days, I would have 21 outfits. And for those 21 outfits I would wear three each day, duh!" Hakeem waved his hand in the air before standing up, sighing of relief that he finally managed to zip his suitcase.

You shook your head with a smile on your face, not surprised that Hakeem would do something like this. Since it was the summer time, your mom suggested for the trio to come down to Georgia for a visit. Maybe or maybe not, you and Kendrick decided to bring Chanel and Eren along with y'all.

Hakeem couldn't bring Shawn along since he was a "Broke ass nigga" or whatever he said. Yeah, Shawn? He's gone. He went adios. Vanished. Hakeem was back on his city boy antics and boy was he relieved.

Your head swiftly looked back at the door after hearing a knock. Must be kenny, you thought to yourself. You fixed your crew socks as you twisted the lock and door knob to find Kendrick and Chanel smiling widely at you.