36

* if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes, please comment them so i can fix it 🙏*

~~~

Eren coughed into his shoulder as he pulled off his hoodie, clenching it with his hand as he walked into his living room. He abruptly stopped in his steps as he found Armin sitting in one of the single chairs that was in the living room.

Armin had his arms crossed as his foot tapped against the floor, "Eren its 2 am, where have you been."

Eren let out a quiet burp as he stood still, trying to keep his thoughts straight, "Uh?" he scratched his head still trying to think of an answer.

Armin slowly rose up from his seat and walked towards his friend, the ends of his black, silky robe trailing behind him. Taking a quick whiff of Eren, Armin scrunched up his face after smelling a stench of alcohol and sweat.

"Eren please," Armin closed his eyes shut as he took a deep breath. Eren kept his mouth shut as he waited for Armin to say another word, "What happened and don't lie to me."

Eren groaned and dragged his feet towards the couch. He tossed his hoodie to the side and sat down, burying his face in his hands.

"I fucked up," Eren mumbled as he kept his hands on his face. Armin already caught on to what Eren meant. He clearly did something he wasn't suppose to do.

Armin sighed in disappointment and walked back to the seat he was sitting at previously, "Eren I told you to do one thing, to drop the hoes."

"It was a random girl this time," Eren spoke into the palm of his hands.

"That's even worse Eren," Armin crossed his arms again, staring at his friend who was clearly drowning in guilt, "What happened to meeting up with Y/n?"

"It didn't happen."

"It didn't ha- Eren this doesn't make any sense to me, I don't even know what to say," Armin had his cold eyes pierced on Eren. The room was quiet minus the profanities that Eren was muttering under his breath.

"It's all in communication Eren," Armin rose up from his seat again, "It's clearly something that you lack, this isn't my business. You're on your own with this one."

Eren didn't move from the spot he was in. He kept his face buried in his hands as Armin stared at him one last time.

Armin shook his head in disbelief and walked back to his room, leaving Eren in the living room by himself with different thoughts floating in his mind.

"Fuck," Eren kept his face covered as he leaned back against the couch.

✧ 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 ✧

Connie was seated at Jean and Mikasa's table since he only wanted to talk to Jean about what happened on saturday.

"Did you get her number at least?" Jean asked Connie after he finished telling Jean about what happened to him.

"Uh....yeah?" Connie nodded. Jean stared at Connie in disbelief and started chuckling, "What's so funny?"

"You? Connie? Getting girls numbers? Unbelievable."

"But I do have it," Connie began to get defensive as he crossed his arms together.

"Okay then lemme see her contact," Jean stuck out his hand as he looked at Connie, waiting for him to hand his phone to him.

"My phone is dead, oops," Connie shrugged as he patted his pockets. Jean shook his head at Connie's horrible lie, "Dude but wanna hear about what Eren did?" Jean shrugged and leaned closer to Connie.