51

* sorry if everything seems so rushed, i'm rlly tryna make this white man apologize already so i can start writing y/n and eren together, i miss them 🥲*

~

         ❧𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲 went by and everything felt normal to you, apart from speaking to Eren. You always caught the small glances he would give you any time you walked past him.

But one thing that you've always noticed about Eren was the notebook he would always carry. It wasn't any of your business, nor did you care that much of it but your curiosity still always got the best of you.

"Chanel we're using New York Knicks jersey instead," you rested your chin on your hand as you watched Chanel sketch on her page.

"What's wrong with the Celtics? It would look so much better," Chanel whined like a three year old, pouting and everything.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Okay since we can't agree with one, do you have another option?" you adjusted yourself in your seat as you waited for Chanel to finish thinking.

"The Lakers?"

You nodded your head as you poked your bottom lip, thinking about how this dress could look like, "We can dedicate it to Kobe?"

KOBE 🤾🏼‍♂️

"Yessss," Chanel clapped her hands repeatedly as she looked back at her page to finish sketching, you doing the same.

❑  ❑  ❑

       ❧𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑺 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵 dismissed class, everyone rapidly grabbed their belongings to head out the studio. Chanel already left, same as everyone else in the room, leaving you here by yourself with Ms Brown as you finished packing up your things.

You carried your bag in your hand as you started to walk to head out the studio until you saw a notebook on the chair.

Eren's chair.

You squinted your eyes at it as you slowly reached your hand out to grab it. You placed your bag on the desk as you pressed your thumb against the pages as you flipped through the pages.

You stopped flipping the pages and opened to the first page where the date and the words "Therapy Session day 1" was written on the top of the page.

"Therapy?" you tilted your head sideways after reading the top of the page.

y/n: 👩🏾‍🦱😲😧😶🤨📓

"Y/n everything okay?" Ms Brown called out to you at her desk as she looked up from her laptop. You quickly closed the notebook shut and held it in your hands as you spun around on your foot.

"Yeah," you walked up to Ms Brown's desk, setting the notebook on her desk, "Um Eren left his notebook here, do you think that you can give it back to him."

"Sure," Ms Brown took the notebook and opened her drawer, tossing it inside before closing it again, "See you tomorrow."

"Bye," you waved at Ms Brown as you turned back around to walk out the studio. Questions swarmed your mind as you thought about Eren going to therapy.