43

mwah 😽

𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

𝟏:𝟑𝟗 𝐚𝐦...

❧ 𝑯𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑴'𝒔 head was already slumped against Shawn's shoulder as they both snoozed off in the waiting room.

Eren had his body leaned forward in his seat, resting his elbows on his thighs as he kept his head down, rubbing the back of his neck. Kendrick had his head thrown back, tossing the paper airplane that he made in the air, catching it every time.

The paper plane accidentally hit Kendrick in his face as he felt the vibration from his phone against his back pocket. Kendrick's movements were swift as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, already answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Who is it?" Eren mouthed at Kendrick after lifting his head up. Kendrick raised a finger in the air, signaling Eren to give him a second.

"Danielle?"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY?!"

"Agh my ears," Kendrick winced at the loud noise your mom made through the phone, "She's still in her room."

"WHERE'S HAKEEM?!"

"Danielle stop yelling, my ears are bleeding," Kendrick slouched in his seat as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, keeping the phone a distance away from his ear.

"HAKEEM TOLD ME SHE FELL DOWN SOME STAIRS? THE HELL WAS SHE DOING HUH? DID SHE FALL BACKWARDS OR FORWARDS?"

Kendrick looked at Eren before answering your mom, "Did she fall backwards or forwards?"

"Uh sideways?"

"She fell sideways."

"SIDEWAYS?! Kenny where was you at? Where was Hakeem at? How did this happen?"

"Um," Kendrick left his mouth open, thinking of a way to not rat you out, "We were at one of her friends house and she tripped...up the stairs...and fell sideways...down the stairs."

"Who's gonna pay these medical bills Kenny?"

"Great question....I wasn't thinking about that."

Eren tapped Kendrick's shoulder to get his attention, "I'll take care of it."

"Who was that?"

"Uhhh," Kendrick looked at Eren and squinted one of his eyes, feeling unsure about what his response should be, "My friend."

"Mhm...I need to see my Y/n, now. Go ask the doctors, I need to see my baby."

"Danielle I can't do that."

"WHY NOT?!"

"Because they're not letting anyone go in the room?" Kendrick raised his hand in the air as his fingers spreaded, trying not to make his tone sound like he was catching an attitude.

"Yo ass betta bust in that damn room then."

"Danielle, you tryna get me kicked out? I'll let you know when they allow me to go in."

Your mom kissed her teeth at Kendrick's response, "Hmph...fine, goodnight Kenny."

"Night Ma," Kendrick hung up the phone, placing it back on top of his lap.

"Was that Y/n's mom?" Eren asked Kendrick, drumming his fingers against the arm rest. Kendrick continued tossing the paper airplane in the air as he began talking.