9

❧"Damn this smells good," you picked up the hand soap that was at the sink, "What scent is this? Bouta make Hakeem buy this

❧"Damn this smells good," you picked up the hand soap that was at the sink, "What scent is this? Bouta make Hakeem buy this." You put the hand soap down and walked out the bathroom.

Eren sat at the edge of his bed, running his fingers through his hair. You noticed that he changed into the same white t shirt that he gave you but his fit him more. His biceps clenched a bit as he used his elbow for support on his bed.

You cleared your throat, "This is really big," you made a T position with your arms, standing a few feet away from his bed. At a slow pace, Eren lifted his head up to look at you.

"So? You look cute," Eren smirked.

"Not you being a flirt," you fixed the shirt by pulling it more down and walked towards Eren's bed, "Uhm, where's the..supplies?"

Eren got off of his bed and walked towards the bags that was near his door, "Here," he handed you the bags.

"Thanks," you took the bags from his hands and took out the supplies out of the bag and onto his bed. Eren walked towards some drawer in his room and picked out a pack of gum.

"Want one?" Eren asked after holding two sticks of gum, mint flavored. You nodded and stuck your hand out to feel the stick of gum being gently placed on your palm.

After getting up to spread the supplies on Eren's bed, you scanned at every supply that was on the bed and slapped your forehead. Eren looked at you with concerned read in his eyes.

"What?" He questioned.

"I just realized...i don't have a sewing machine."

"My roommate Armin has 2 in his room," Eren took the toothpick out of his mouth, "But they're two different types."

You followed Eren out of his room, "Uh isn't it weird for me to just walk in your roommates ro- gah damn this shits big," your eyes opened widely as you walked into the room. It looked similar to Eren's room but way bigger.

Eren walked to an area that had all the supplies. All the sewing machines, fabric, needles, buttons, yarn, clips, and so much more.

"So he has the mechanical one and electronic one," Eren patted each sewing machine.

"Uhhh?" you rubbed your arm.

"Lemme just..." Eren pulled out a fabric and picked up a scissor to cut it, "C'mere." Eren motioned his fingers for you to walk towards him. You stood in front of the sewing machines, waiting for his next move.

"I'm pretty sure you know how to use the mechanical one but imma show you the difference." You felt Eren stand behind you, leaning against you a bit. He handed you the fabric and held your hand as he also held the fabric.

"In the mechanical one, it's you that controls it, with you know, the knobs and shit," Eren leaned against you more to adjust the knob. You felt your breathing hitch at his presence being so close to you.