45

𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                𝟐 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

       ❧ 𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵 blew his long strands of hair away from his face as he picked up his windex bottle, spraying it on his mirror before wiping it clean. Each time he sprayed the bottle, he could only think about the time he compared your laugh to this one bottle.

"You sound like a windex bottle," Eren mumbled to himself as he finished up wiping down his mirror. He tossed the paper into his trash and walked back to his nightstand to lift it out of his room.

His muscles clenched in his white tank top as he continued to carry the small furniture out of his room. He flipped his hair back and started to tying his hair down into a messy bun.

"Are you cleaning again?" Armin poked his head out of his bedroom door as he eyed Eren who had his palms rested against the nightstand in front of him.

"Yeah," Eren rubbed his eye with his shirt before walking down the hall and opening the closet that had all their cleaning supplies in to pull out a broom.

"You cleaned yesterday Eren, literally," Armin fully revealed his body out of his room as he walked out. Armin's oversized t shirt flapped each time he moved  his arms to try and cross them together, "And since when did you ever clean?"

"I always clean Armin," Eren walked back into his room, clenching the broom in his other hand. Armin walked into Eren's dim lighted room as well, scanning his eyes everywhere.

"Your closet looks a bit disorganized if you ask me," a smirk grew on Eren's face as he waited for Armin's reaction.

"For your information bro I actually organized my closet last week," Armin scoffed and walked up to Eren's closet, finding any flaws from it, "Look your closet is uh-"

"Is what?" Eren stopped his sweeping to look at the blonde who was still trying to find flaws from Eren's closet.

"Um..."

"Exactly," Eren turned his head away from Armin as he continued sweeping around his room.

"You're sweeping air Eren," Armin walked up to Eren and pointed at the ground where Eren was sweeping, puffing up his cheeks so he wouldn't laugh, "There's nothing to sweep but nonexistent dust."

Eren glanced at Armin and walked up to his phone that was on his bed to skip a song on his shuffle playlist, "Can I sweep nonexistent dust in peace then?"

"Imagine swe- uh oh," Armin interrupted his own sentence after hearing the song that came up, "Heartbreak Anniversary? This is where I take my leave..." Armin spun around on his foot and walked out of Eren's room, leaving Eren in his feelings again.

Eren chuckled sadly at Armin and set the broom up against the wall as he walked to his shoe rack and began pulling it out of his room. He murmured the lyrics softly to himself as he walked back into his room to pull some other things out.

❑  ❑  ❑

𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

       ❧ 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵 walked up to Eren who was slouched on the couch, surprisingly drinking a beverage other than milk. Eren moved the cup around as he stared at his drink swirling around in his cup.