48

𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

             𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

          ❧ "𝑨𝑳𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻," Dominique closed her folder and setted it on her table, "You did pretty well with the second half of the exercise."

Eren hummed and crumbled up the wrapper into a ball, "You got a trash can?"

"Yeah I'll just take it," Dominique leaned her body away from her chair as she reached for the wrapper. She strolled towards her desk and tossed the wrapper into the trash can.

"Okay we have one more activity left," Dominique stuck up one finger and wiggled at as she sat back down in her chair, "This is the 'listen to the speaker' activity."

"Uh huh," Eren mumbled as he squished his bottom lip around with his finger, "Can Armin be the speaker."

Dominique rose an eyebrow and bit her inner cheek, staring at Eren before answering his question, "Sure, if you'd like...I'll go get him," Dominique used the chair handle for support to help herself up before walking out the room.

"Hehehe," Eren chuckled mischievously as he rubbed his hands together.

Dominique took off her loom bracelet and fiddled it with her fingers, twirling it around her fingers as she finally walked into the waiting room.

"Hey Armin," Dominique smiled at the blonde, waving her fingers at him. Armin gazed at Dominique and flashed her a smile.

"Hey."

"Eren and I are doing an activity that involves listening to the speaker and he thought it would be a great idea for you to be the speaker," Dominique placed her hands on her knees as she leaned her body forward.

Armin's cheeks felt hot as he accidentally glanced at Dominique's cleavage. He kept his eyes up on her face as his lips curved into a small smile, "Sure, I don't know mind."

"Great," Dominique stood up straight and beckoned at Armin to follow her down the hall and into her office. Armin ran his fingers through his hair a few times as he trailed behind Dominique, finally walking into her office.

"Armiiiin," Eren cupped his hands around his mouth as he hollered Armin's name.

"Eren inside voices," Dominique pointed at Eren with her index finger and turned around,accidentally bumping into Armin's chest.

"Sorry," Armin apologized as he moved his hands around, not knowing what to do with them. Dominique laughed it off and gently pulled Armin towards the couch to sit beside Eren, "Take a seat right there."

Armin sat next to Eren, waiting for Dominique to start doing her explanations of the activity.

"Basically Armin here is the speaker," Dominique moved her hand to Armin's direction, "And what Armin is gonna do is just talk about anything, literally anything."

"You, my friend," Dominique moved her hand to Eren's direction, "You'll be listening to what Armin is telling you and then summarizing everything that he's said, in the best way you can."

Dominique looked at the two boys and slowly lifted her hands to give the two thumbs up, "Got it?"

"Yeah," Armin nodded at Dominique, softly hitting Eren's shoulder after noticing Eren losing focus.

"Got it," Eren nodded as well. Dominique clapped her hands and sat back in her seat, resting her chin on her hand.

"Start whenever you're ready," Dominique gave the two boys a quick smile, waiting for them to start. Armin and Eren turned their bodies to face each other as Armin began speaking.