44

❧ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 of your door opening again caused you to jolt your eyes open. You sighed after seeing familiar pink dyed dreadlocks moving in motion.

"Hakeem was not kidding when he said you had on a neck brace," Kendrick held a family size bag of f/c in his hand as he waved it in front of you, "Gotchu candy!"

"Thanks," you whispered, loud enough for him to hear you, "Did I ruin Chanel's party?"

Kendrick parted his mouth open as he tried thinking of an honest but less harsh way to answer your question, "No? The party actually continued."

"How hard did I fall down those stairs," you groaned, thinking about how you fell before blacking out.

"I mean, pretty hard," Kendrick pointed out the obvious by moving his hands around your hospital bed, "Danielle called last night."

Your eyes opened widely, realizing that Hakeem must've told your mom about what happened, "What she say?"

"Well half the time she kept screaming into the phone but um she just wanted to see you," Kendrick pulled out his phone as he clicked your mom's contact name to facetime her.

"This is embarrassing," you lifted your arm up but quietly winced in pain, forgetting how much your wrist was hurting.

"IS Y/N AWAKE?! LEMME SEE HER!"

"Can I get a good morning? or some type of greeting first?" Kendrick raised his eyebrows as he looked at your mom who was already propping her phone up.

"Kendrick Raymond Jackson, Let me see Y/n."

You were too much in pain to even laugh at Kendrick's face, that was plastered with a shook facial expression about your mom saying his full government name. Kendrick rose up his phone so you could be in the camera frame as he pouted.

"Hi mommy," you said sweetly as you poked your bottom lip out.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling any pain? Are the doctors treating you well?"

"I'm fine but my wrist still hurts."

"WELL WHY DIDNT THE DAMN DOCTORS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN?"

"Momma."

"Kenny do something about N/n's wrist."

Kendrick rapidly placed his phone on the table, leaving your mom to only see the ceiling as he looked around the room to find something to help you with your wrist.

Remembering that Eren placed the bandage on the table beside your bed, you cleared your throat to get Kendrick's attention, "There's a bandage on the table right in front of you Kenny."

Kendrick snapped his fingers in the air and picked up the bandages, unraveling it as he gently picked up your arm, "Let me know when to stop," Kendrick informed you as he slowly wrapped the bandage around your wrist.

"Y/n talk to me," said your mom, desperately to hear your voice again.

"I'm here momma, I'm okay," you told your mom to calm down her worries, "You can stop now," you whispered to Kendrick as he patted down the bandage on your arm.

"Can you hold it?" Kendrick picked up his phone and held it in front of you.

"Yeah," you slowly rose your other hand up to take Kendrick's phone from his hand. Your mom spent the whole facetime call, drowning you with multiple different questions that you, yourself couldn't even answer.

Kendrick whipped his head back while you looked in the corner of your eyes as the door swung open. There stood Hakeem with a box of Dunkin' donuts, clenching a bag in his other hand.