53

* i was horny so i did what i had to do 😶*

𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮

            ❧  𝒀𝑶𝑼 patted your head that was covered with your bonnet as you walked towards your door after hearing a knock. You unlocked the door and swung it open to find Eren standing in front of you with one of his hands shoved in the pocket of his grey sweatpants.

His other hand pulled down the hood of his grey sweater that matched with his sweatpants. Eren's eyes wandered down your body, admiring how good you looked in your velvet cami top and booty shorts.

"Damn," Eren smirked at you as one of his eyebrow rose up. You playfully rolled your eyes and rested the side of your head against your hand that was still gripped on the door.

"Hello to you too," you crossed your leg over the other as you continued to stare at Eren. You felt his lips press against your forehead as he brushed past you into your apartment.

"Is Hakeem here?" Eren stood in the middle of the apartment as he looked around.

You laughed and walked into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator after you got there, "Uh uh, nobody's here right now," you picked up a vanilla flavored yogurt and pulled open a drawer to pick out a spoon.

"Good because I wasn't gonna give him ten dollars," Eren exhaled as he rested his arms on the counter, watching you peal off the plastic from the yogurt. You giggled at his comment and stuck your tongue out to lick off the yogurt from the plastic.

"Oh?" Eren smirked at you, finding what you just did real attractive. You clicked your tongue and walked towards the trash can to toss the plastic into it.

"Want anything to eat?" you picked up your spoon and mixed your yogurt before scooping some yogurt.

"Yeah," Eren opened his mouth so you could feed him some of your yogurt. Eren swallowed the yogurt before he began talking again, "You."

Your mouth slowly parted open as you looked up from your yogurt, "You're gonna eat me?" you joked and pretended to act dense as you watched him playfully roll his eyes, a smile appearing on his face.

"You know what I mean," Eren raised two of his fingers and spreaded them apart as he stuck his tongue between them, signaling that he wanted to eat you out.

You gently patted your hand against your chest after almost choking on your yogurt, "Wow," you gulped and continued to scoop some more yogurt, brushing past him towards the direction of your couch.

Eren looked over his shoulder, watching your ass move in your shorts, "What? You scared?" Eren turned around and walked towards the couch.

"Scared? Um no," you scoffed as you put your spoon into your mouth, "Just never received head before," you mumbled as you mixed your yogurt again.

Eren towered over you and gently squeezed your cheeks to move your head back to look at him, "What was that?" he farrowed his eyebrows before relaxing then a bit.

You puckered your lips and tried to speak with your cheeks being squished by his fingers, "You heard me."

"Not really? You was mumbling girl," Eren spoke smoothly and smiled at you as he moved closer to you. You playfully rolled your eyes as you felt Eren's grip on your cheeks loosen.