21

❧ "Hakeem I'm home," you placed your bag and the rest of the things that you were holding in your hands, onto the counter

Hakeem whipped his head back and stood up from the couch, holding his cell phone in his hand, "Miss Girl, your INSTAGRAM," His voice sounding like the alien snapchat sound effect as he raised his voice higher, stomping towards you.

You finished zipping off your boots, kicking them to the corner beside the door, "What about it?"

"YOU AND MR MAN BUN," Hakeem shoved his phone in your face, "You two a thing or what?"

"Hakeem, his name is Eren," you placed your arm on the counter and moved Hakeem's phone away from your face, "We're just friends."

"AHT AHT DON'T PULL "we're just friends" CARD ON ME," Hakeem made a quote gesture with his fingers.

"How was photography today," you asked, trying to change the subject.

"I know you ain't tryna change the topic," Hakeem placed his hands on his hip, tapping his foot against the ground as if he was someones momma, "But photography was good."

"Uh huh," you reached for your belongings and at a slow pace, you started to head towards your room, "I'm gonna go shower Hakeem."

"This convo ain't over."

"Yes it is," you disappeared into the hall and opened your door with your foot. Taking a long, hot shower was the best thing that came to mind especially since it was such a long day for you.

--

After stepping out the shower, you had your body wrapped with a towel. You took off your shower cap, hanging it back up on a hanger that was beside the shower.

You slipped on your slides and walked out the bathroom, grabbing (fav lotion) and headed to your bedroom. As you walked in your room, you heard your phone ringing non stop.

"Eren?" you mumbled to yourself as the facetime call continued to ring. You stared at the phone screen, your thumb slowly pressing down on the green button, "Hello?" you clenched onto your towel and walked to your bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"Wassup."

you stared closely at the screen and noticed that Eren had his phone set up on his coffee table. His thumbs were moving across his controller as he kept his focus on another screen in front of him.

"Are you playing on the game right now?" you asked.

"Uh huh," he looked like an excited baby as he kept his mouth parted a bit, still staring at his tv screen.

"Eren."

"Yeah?" Eren looked down at his phone for a quick second but bringing it back up to look at his tv screen.