63

𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙁𝙄𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘾𝙆 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙀 !

             𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯                                                       𝘺/𝘯

𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘺/𝘯

>_<

        𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺                        𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭                        𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘮

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘮

𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳
𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝟼:𝟶𝟸 ᴘᴍ

❧ The sky was orange, the sun nearly setting as the song "Body," by Summer Walker played in the speakers while you walked hand in hand with Eren into the fair's entrance. You and the others had to come really late because of Atlanta's heavy traffic, as usual.

"Kenny let's get cotton candy!" Chanel patted Kendrick's shoulder and pointed to the food stand. The line was so long that it reached all the way to the ferris wheel that was further back.

"Y'all go over there, Hakeem and I'll be at the carousels," Trevon waved Kendrick and Chanel off as he wrapped his arm around Hakeem, dragging him towards the direction of the carousel. You giggled, listening to Hakeem cuss while attempting to squirm from Trevon's hold but failing every time.

You fixed your crop top and fluffed your hair with your fingers, listening to your bracelet charms make clinking noises. You looked at Eren watching his head bob to the music as he stuffed his hand in his pocket.

"What?" Eren flashed you a smile after noticing how closely you were staring at him.

"Hmm, you've been hanging out with Brooklyn all day, only time I had you to myself was in the car," you pouted, swaying your intertwined hands back and forth. Eren chuckled and stared at the different carnival fair games before looking back at you.