32

Eren hung up his house keys and closed the front door behind him after entering his apartment. Pulling his jacket off, he walks towards the living room to see Armin with his feet up on the coffee table, sketching in his sketchbook.

"Hey Armin," Eren tossed his jacket onto the couch and slumped down as he took his seat beside his friend.

"You okay?" Armin asked his friend after noticing how Eren was acting right now. Eren pulled his hair tie out of his bun and ran his fingers through his hair.

Avoiding Armin's question, Eren jumped straight to it, "I need to vent," Eren folded his hands together as he placed them behind his head.

"Alright, go ahead," Armin kept his eyes on his page, shading in a sketch he drew.

"What do you think of...Kendrick," Eren slowly tilted his head to look at the ceiling, waiting for Armin to answer.

Armin poked his bottom lip out as he thought of his answer, "Well, I think he's cool...his hair is cool too."

"You never compliment my hair?" Eren whipped his head to the side, knitting his eyebrows at Armin.

"Your hair is never tamed, Eren," Armin looked up from his page, slumping his shoulders, "Why are you asking me this?"

Eren sighed deeply as he thought of you and Kendrick interacting today, "Well, it's just...I think he knows Y/n and they seem close and shit."

Armin slowly rested his pencil down as he kept his eyes on his page, "Aren't you dating Y/n?"

"Do you think we are?"

"I don't know, it looks like you two are," Armin shrugged, running his hand against his undercut, "But are you?"

"Not really..." Eren stared back at the ceiling, thinking about the things the two of you did together.

"Are you jealous Eren?" Armin formed his lips into a straight line as he crossed his arms together. Eren gave Armin a side eye as he had his lips puckered a bit. Armin raised an eyebrow, still waiting for Eren to answer his question, "Well are you?" he asked again.

"Um no?" Eren scoffed at the thought of being jealous of another person. It just wasn't in him to be "jealous".

"So what if Y/n and Kendrick have something going on. You're not dating her, she's not dating you," Armin raised his hand in mid air then rested them on his lap.

"Okay but like-"

"But like what? You like her?"

Eren turned his head and stared at Armin for a long time. Eren parted his mouth a bit but slowly closed it, as he nodded his head.

"So you do like her?" Armin asked again just so Eren can fully confirm it.

"I mean, obviously."

Armin shook his head and closed his sketchbook before placing it onto the coffee table, resting the pencil on top of the sketchbook, "Why don't you just ask her out then?"

"That's uh, that's a good question," Eren unclasped his hands and tapped his chin with his index finger. Armin murmured under his breath about how much of an idiot Eren could be for not making any moves.

"Instead of telling her your feelings, you're doing what? Railing her?"

"Well," Eren stuck up his finger in front of Armin, "We haven't done that yet...I want to though," Eren mumbled the last part of his sentence under his breath, low enough for Armin to not hear.

Armin turned his body to fully face Eren and folded his hands in front of him, "Eren."

"Armin."

"This isn't high school anymore. Over the weekend or something, whenever you want," he waved his hand in the air before pointing both of his index fingers at Eren, "You're gonna meet up with Y/n and tell her how you feel, then, ask her out. Simple."

"Alr-"

"Drop the hoes first," Armin firmly pressed his finger against Eren's chest.

"I don't even have any," Eren swatted Armin's finger away, "Told you i'm not on that shit no more."

Armin gave Eren a side eye as he reached for his sketchbook and pencil again. Eren helped himself get off the couch as he fixed his shirt.

"Thanks Armin," Eren patted Armin's head but quickly wincing after feeling Armin wack his hand his sketchbook.

"I'm not a dog."

~~~

Eren had the front of his wet hair in his face as he walked out his bathroom. After he finished showering, he threw on a black shirt that had the Rihanna's face printed over it as he continued to dry his hair.

Hearing his phone vibrate against his nightstand, he moved his hand around the night stand, hoping to feel the cellular device in his hand. He finally grabbed his phone and clicked the green button to answer the call.

"Ayo," Eren moved his hair to the side as he brought his phone up to his ear.

"Yo Eren you still down for the club?"

"Connie," Eren sighed before finishing his sentence, "No, i'm not down."

"You sure? It's gonna be no fun without you around man," Eren could visualize the frown that Connie had on his face.

"I'll think about it though," Eren walked back to his bathroom to hang up his towel, holding his phone up to his ear with his shoulder.

"Yesss!!! Alright, gotta go, bye!"

"Bye."

~~~

authors note:

this chapter isn't really long so sorry abt that. It doesn't really matter how long the chapter is, it mostly matters about how much info of the plot yall got 🥰👊🏾