1

͏͏𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 , 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎 ᴘᴍ

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩

       ❧ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫, footsteps of people rushing in and out the airport jolted you awake

❧ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫, footsteps of people rushing in and out the airport jolted you awake. 10:23 pm? You whispered to yourself as you looked up at the clock that was facing you. You sat up a bit, rubbing your eyes long enough to help you wake yourself up. You've been at the airport for 3 hours, waiting for your best friend, Hakeem, to come pick you up but he hasn't shown up.

It's been your dream to become a fashion designer ever since you were young. Thanks to your mom, she was able to save enough money to let you move to New York so you can take classes to become a fashion designer.

Lemme call this man one mo' time, you thought to yourself. Dialing Hakeem's number, you waited for him to pick up but it went straight to voicemail. You sucked your teeth and went on imessage to spam his phone with text messages hoping he'll notice. To pass by time, you decided to walk towards the vending machine to grab a snack. Plus you were hungry, so why not?

You draped your jacket to cover your upper body as you stood in front of the vending machine, "Snickers? Milky way? Kit Kat?" You murmured as you looked at every aisle of snacks in the vending machine, " Aw man, f/candy isn't in here." You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, pulling it out of your pocket, you sighed of relief when the name on the screen read Hakeem.

"Boy where is you at?" you held your phone with your shoulder up to your ear as you fixed the jacket that was on you.

"My bad, I was with Shawn..."

"The hell was you doing with Shawn?"

"N-nothing..anyways i'm at the front of the airport, you can come outside."

"Hakeem if you don't get yo ass out that car and help me with my luggage."

"Girl it's cold outside...fine, i'll let Shawn go in and help you."

"You brought Shawn with you?"

"Hell yeah, he was my lil GPS, " you heard Hakeem snicker through the phone, "Alright Y/n, Shawn coming in." You hung up the phone and carried the bag that you were able to hold with both your hands. You watched a tall darkskin man walk towards you with his hands in his pocket. He was wearing an all black Nike sweatsuit with Nike air forces that looked customize. This nigga so long...he done made me forget my height.

"Damn, I barely said a word and i'm already getting a dirty look?"

You didn't realize that your facial expression spoke before you did. You tend to make different facial expressions that you don't mean. You shook your head and spoke up, "My bad, I was just thinking of something...that happened last night," you lied, "Uhm, I'm assuming that you're Shawn?"