5

𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

       ❧𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 walking into the apartment, you took off your sneakers and held them in your hands and jumped on your bed face front once you walked into your room

Without even having a chance to close your eyes, you looked at all the luggages that were in the corner of your room. You remembered that this morning you told yourself that you'll organize your stuff once you came home. Letting out a groan, you got up and walked towards your luggages.

❑  ❑  ❑

"Finally," you closed your drawer shut with your hip. Scanning down on your body, you realized that you didn't even take off your outfit that you wore today. Turning back around, you opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of pajamas pants and walked to your closet to grab a hoodie.

*Ding Ding*

The sound of a notification from your phone, made you perk your head up. You walked towards your bed, where your phone was placed, and turned it on.

Eren:
Yo..

"Yo?" you laughed to yourself as you unlocked your phone.

❑  ❑  ❑

"Hakeem you got any food here?" you opened the fridge and lookee inside the fridge. Bruh he only has orange juice and some left over pizza.

"NO!" Hakeem shouted from his room.

"How you rich but can't even buy some food to put in this damn refrigerator?" you closed the refrigerator and walked to the couch. Ugh i'm so bored, you tilted your head back on the couch, staring at the ceiling. You threw your head forward and unlocked your phone, assuming it would cure your boredom.