25

* y'all can play the song anytime y'all want*

𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤:

                𝘺/𝘯                                              𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯

               𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬                                    𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭

𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺

It was finally the day of the photoshoot for everyone in your fashion design class. You knew that you did pretty well, Eren even agreeing with the same thought.

You had to clean up nice since it was actually a big day for not only you and Eren, but for everyone else. You woke up pretty early to shower and to get dressed and so on so forth.

You kept your hair wrapped in your scarf as you started to put on your outfit.

After fixing your flannel jacket, you carefully unwrapped your scarf and gently patted down your box braids that Chanel did for you.

You smiled at yourself in the mirror, admiring your braids, "Chanel did me right," you murmured quietly. You pulled open your drawer that container your hair supplies and decided to lay down your edges, swooping as you go.

--

As you approached the building where you attend your classes, you noticed a large white van in front of the entrance. The van had huge red letters on the side that said "Pics with Ackerman."

"Pics with Ackerman?" You read the words off the van and proceeded to walk into the building to head in the studio.

"Morning Hange, Morning Amy," you greeted the two ladies at the front desk.

"Hi sweetie," Amy waved at you.

"Morning Y/n," Hange smiled and waved at you, "New hair?"

You giggled at Hange already noticing something new about you, "Yeah actually, you like?" you did a 360 spin to show her your hair and outfit included.