31

"Y/n these cookies are nasty," Eren held the cookie with the tip of his fingers after taking a bite into it. He made an unpleasant facial expression as he finished chewing the cookie.

"Shut up, they're fine," you took the cookie from his fingers and ate it. You smacked your lips a few times so your taste buds can warm up to the taste of the cookie, almost making the same face that Eren made.

You glanced at Eren in the corner of your eyes, hoping he didn't see your reaction.

"You know that they're nasty Y/n," Eren rested his arm behind you on the couch, keeping his eyes on you.

"Nah," you shook your head in denial before taking another bite. Eren took his phone out of his pocket, letting out a chuckle. After you were done eating the cookie, you proceeded to get up from the couch to head back in the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Eren's eyes didn't leave his screen as you sat back down beside him with a cup of (f/d) in your hand. You took your phone off of the coffee table and unlocked it, swiping through your home screen.

"What's that?" Eren tapped your cup in curiosity.

"F/d, want some?" you moved your cup closer to him  as you looked up from your phone to stare at him. He nodded, taking the cup from your hands to take a sip.

Eren nodded slowly and handed you back your cup,
letting out a soft 'Mm' after swallowing. His liking from tasting your drink made you smile just a bit.

You crossed your legs together on the couch, placing your elbows on your knees after opening the imessage app to check any recent messages you might've missed.

Letting out an 'oop' sound, you noticed a text from Kendrick and clicked on his contact to shoot him a text back. Eren was already aware about Kendrick texting you while the both of you were making cookies. At a slow pace, he leaned his head back just enough to look at your screen.

Eren rolled his eyes after noticing what was on your screen and sat up to the edge of the couch. He turned off his phone and shoved it back into his back pocket, clearing his throat a little.

"Uh I gotta go home," Eren drummed his fingers against his knees, looking at you over his shoulder.

"Really? Thought you were gonna stay over?" you looked away from your phone and frowned at him.

"Armin wants me to, uh, help him with something so.." Eren got up from the couch and stretched, his abs revealing just a bit, "My jacket is in your room, i'll be back."

You gave him a quick nod before pressing send on your phone. Not even a minute went by as Eren walked back towards you in the living room. He pulled onto the sleeve part of his jacket and stood behind you on the couch.

You felt his fingers gently grab your cheeks as he tilted your head back so you could be staring at him.

"Yeah?" you felt his fingers squeeze your cheeks just a bit as he stared down at you.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said to you lowly. You mouthed a goodnight to him as you felt the tightness from his fingers on your cheeks loosen a bit.

You ended up following behind Eren so you could lock your door. You waved at him one last time before closing the door behind you.