27

"Alright bro you're all set," Kendrick placed the camera back onto the stand after finishing up with the pictures of Eren. Eren barely made any verbal interactions with Kendrick in the past 30 minutes besides the words  "yup" or "no".

Kendrick and Levi took a short break before moving onto their next models. During Kendrick's break, Connie and Jean were surrounding the male and flooding him with questions.

"Dude you look hot, no homo though," Connie quickly added as he raised both of his hands in front of Kendrick.

"Nah Connie say it with your chest like this," Jean puffed up his chest as he inhaled a small amount of air, slowly exhaling, "You're hot man."

"Thanks bro," Kendrick laughed, reaching his hand out for a dap, which Jean then returned. Connie scratched the back of his ears as he stared at the two.

"Um anyways," Connie blurted out, "You play Call of Duty?"

"Yeah I do actually," Kendrick nodded.

"Really? Yessss wanna play some later?" Connie asked excitedly.

"Sure, who's playing?"

Connie clicked his tongue, "Jean and Eren," he had two fingers out as he listed the two names.

"Eren is the one with the man bun right," Kendrick pointed to where you and Eren was seated at, talking to Chanel and the others. Jean and Connie both nodded at Kendrick, "Bet, lemme get your numbers then."

Connie and Jean pulled out their phones and switched phones with Kendrick already dialing and saving their numbers, Kendrick doing the same.

"Cool, uh , my break is over right now but I'll catch y'all later," Kendrick pointed finger guns at the two as he slowly backed away. Both of the boys returning the same finger guns.

~~~

"You did so good Eren," you congratulated him as he sat beside you.

"Eh he did aight," Chanel snickered.

"Shut up," Eren placed his arm behind your chair, slouching in his seat. You leaned back in your seat and gave Eren a concerned look. The expression that was plastered on Eren's face wasn't such a positive expression.

"You good?" you lifted an eyebrow as you continued to study his facial expression.

Eren let's out an obnoxious sigh before answering your question, "I'm fine."

"Okay?" you turned your head to look at Chanel to see if she also noticed how Eren was acting. Chanel shrugged at you and mouthed 'ion know either'.

Seeing Kendrick walk back to his camera, ready to start with Ymir, you felt Eren's arm accidentally brush against your back as he was removing it from behind you.

Eren's finger gently tapped your thigh before leaning into your ear,"I'm gonna go talk to Connie and Jean real quick," You nodded and watched him fix his pants before walking across the room.

You felt Chanel's finger jab against your shoulder again and again. You swatted her finger away and rubbed your shoulder from the pain, "Agh Chanel?!"

"Look look look look," Chanel whispered at you, pointing at Kendrick who was instructing Ymir for different poses and taking pictures.

"Girl I promise you I could care less," you assured Chanel. Which was true, you clearly could care less about anything Kendrick was doing right now, "If you want his number just go ask for it."

"Me?! Ask for his number?!"

"Yes..."

"Uh..."