56

*inaudible barking😶*

       𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮

       ❧ 𝒀𝑶𝑼 dragged your feet, listening to the heel of your slides hit the concrete as you walked down to the workshop garage that was near Eren's apartment.

You bounced your basketball, dribbling it through your legs as you neared the garage door. You tossed your basketball from hand to hand as you pressed the button, watching the garage door open to reveal your boyfriend who was rummaging through his box of tools.

As you walked in, your ears perked up after hearing money trees by Kendrick Lamar playing lowly from his bluetooth.

"You really played basketball with your nails on?" Eren pulled out a green screwdriver as he slowly turned around to face his motorcycle that was on a stand in the middle of the garage.

"Yup," you responded lowly as you placed your basketball down onto the ground. You listened to the garage door close behind you as you leaned your body against the table that faced Eren's motorcycle.

You fixed your white tank top before crossing your arms against your chest, watching Eren work on fixing his motorcycle. Eren stuck his tongue out a bit as his muscle clenched each time he twisted the screwdriver with his fingers.

You admired how good Eren's muscles looked in the white tank top that he also wore. He lifted his shirt up, showing off his abs unintentionally as he rubbed his eye before going back to what he was doing previously.

Eren mumbled the lyrics under his breath as he turned around to find a new tool to use. He tossed the wrench in the air and caught it as he stood in front of his motorcycle again.

You started to drift off into your thoughts as you kept your eyes fixated on the tire of the motorcycle. Eren stopped mumbling the lyrics and darted his eyes at you after noticing you lose focus.

"Y/n," Eren called out to you. You shook your head and looked up at Eren who was drumming his fingers against the seat of his motorcycle, "You zoned out again, what's up?"

"My bad," you said quietly, rubbing the back of your neck as you looked down at your nike slides, "I was just thinking."

"About?" Eren raised an eyebrow as he continued to use the wrench on his motorcycle. You brought your hand down from your neck and to your shoulder, tracing your butterfly tattoo with your fingertips.

You parted your mouth open as you stared at Eren who was still waiting for you to spill it out. Ever since the talk you had with Dominique, you couldn't stop thinking about Eren and what he did to you. It was all you could really think about.

"I was thinking about us," you blurted out as you stood up more straight. Eren slowly nodded after already catching on to what you meant.

"We can talk about it now, if that's okay with you?" Eren placed his wrench onto the table behind him as he pulled off one of his gloves and tossed it on the table.

You slowly nodded your head and pulled yourself up on the table that you were leaning against on as Eren picked up a stool and walked around his motorcycle stand. He placed the stool in front of you and sat down so he could be looking up at you.

"Take your time," Eren whispered to you after noticing how nervous you looked just by your movements. You rubbed your hand against your basketball shorts before you began speaking.

"Ian gon lie, I often think about whether you're gonna do it again," You looked down at your fingers as you slowly said "it", hoping that Eren knew what you meant.