59

𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙
𝙩𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧👩🏾‍💻

𝙩 𝙝 𝙪 𝙧 𝙨 𝙙 𝙖 𝙮 👉🏾👌🏾💦

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 :

► 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩 - 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 & 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗

* start whenever you'd like
i prefer playing it when
yk what starts to happen 👀 *

* start whenever you'd like i prefer playing it when yk what starts to happen 👀 *

"𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑶𝑵," Hakeem pulled up to a curb and looked out the window to stare at Eren's apartment building, "White boy lives here?"

"Oh so now it's white boy?" you rose an eyebrow at Hakeem as you unbuckled your seatbelts.

"Only reason why I had to say his name was because of Danielle," Hakeem sucked his teeth as he flicked the rainbow colored dices that was hung up on his mirror, "I mentally barfed saying his name."

"Stop it," you hit Hakeem's shoulder as you pulled down the sun visor to look at yourself. Since Chanel had time on her hands, she was able to do your hair with passion twists this time.

"Hold up, something boutta go down?" Hakeem watched you pull out your bonnet with a puzzled look on his face. You carefully put on your bonnet, tucking in any braids that were left out.

"Don't worry about it," you fixed your breast in your laced cami top and zipped up your jacket, letting your cleavage show out a bit.

"Aht aht," Hakeem smirked at you, gently nudging your shoulder with his hand. You weren't slick when it came to Hakeem, he already knew what was up so there was no point of denying anything.

"I want the tea lata," Hakeem giggles, watching you step out the car. You closed the door and rested your arms on the window as you poked your head through the window.

"Bye Hakeem," you playfully rolled your eyes as you patted your hands on the car door before waving goodbye to him. You turned around and started heading to the entrance of Eren's building.

You didn't call Eren to tell him that you were coming over so you called this a small pop up surprise. You weren't gonna lie to yourself and say you weren't horny, because you were.

Were you nervous? Yes and that was okay. You pulled onto your sleeves and covered your mouth with them as you stood in the elevator, waiting to get to his floor level.

You put your hands behind your back as you walked out the elevator to head straight down the hall to his door. You chewed your inner cheek as you slowly rose your hand up to knock his door.