𝐒𝐈𝐗

"SO have you decided what type of dance you're going to do?" I asked as we sat at the Great Hall table for breakfast

"SO have you decided what type of dance you're going to do?" I asked as we sat at the Great Hall table for breakfast. I added waffles to my plate and as I poured honey onto them I watched Bonnie as she contemplated a thousand magazines in front of us.

"Theo, what do you think we should do?" Bonnie asked Theo who was still in his pajamas, sipping a cup of tea, half passed out.

"Huh? What? What happened?" He spoke confusedly as I laughed, putting a piece of waffle in my mouth.

"When was the last time you slept properly?" I questioned, shaking my head as Bonnie, who faced Theo, slapped his arm with the Daily Prophet to wake him up.

I watched Crabbe gobble down two boiled eggs within a matter of seconds.

"You dumb-witted fuck, you ate all the eggs arsehole." A random Slytherin girl I didn't know poked him with a fork.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I only had one," Crabbe spoke, drinking his banana smoothie.

"You're a terrible liar."

Picking up my bowl that had an egg I presented it to her. "You can have mine, I don't like eggs."

She hesitantly moved forward, taking the bowl from my hand as she placed it in front of her. "Oh." She looked confused, studying the egg as I turned back to my breakfast. "I'm Brooks. Amelia Brooks."

She had a pretty smile.

"I'm Evelyn Young." I presented my hand as she shook it gently.

"Desirable," she said with an arch of her brow as I grew confused.

"Pardon me — "

"Your name means desirable, beautiful, and pleasant," she spoke as she pulled the strap of her bag over her shoulder.

"I had no idea."

"That was my exact reaction when I found out that I could see glimpses of the future," she confessed as I was absorbed into her conversation more and more as she talked.

"That's actually one of the coolest things ever if I'm being honest," We laughed as I cut into my waffles feeling someone sit beside me.

I turned my head as Malfoy sat between me and Bonnie. He leaned in, grabbing a piece of waffle as he threw it in his mouth. "I didn't know I was sharing breakfast." I breathed as I moved away from him. He moved more toward me on purpose to annoy me. "What do you want?" I asked. He tilted his head to look at me.

"Nothing, I'm just eating waffles, like you." I blinked.

"Get. Your. Own. Waffles." I gave him a fake smile as he leaned in, taking another piece of waffle from my place.

"I am eating my own waffles," he said as he took another one from my place, annoying me to the fullest.

"If I could hex you right now, I would. But I'm being nice, so get out of my face." He didn't say anything except lean forward as his face was inches away from mine. He studied my face for a minute as I gulped with his body's proximity to mine.