𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FORTY FIVEthe wedding❜

❛CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
the wedding❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY WAS running through the tall fields that surrounded the burrow, coming to a stop when he was close enough to it and shifting back from his wolf form. He quickly pulled on some dress pants and a plain white button up shirt, trying his best to try and blend in with the other guests at Bill and Fleur's wedding. He knew he wouldn't be recognized as easily by people, knowing that his longer, untamed hair and beard would cover his recognizable facial features, and the new fresh scars on his face would also.

     He quickly snuck in, and tried his best to blend in and stay in the back of people's attention. He made contact with Bill, who gave him a surprise smile, which Percy returned with a small one. Fleur was holding Aliyah in her arms, the small girl being dressed in a light yellow dress that Molly so obviously picked out for her for this current occasion. It made the male smile as he saw his niece's huge smile as she intereacted with the now happily newlyweds. Though his smile suddenly faltered when his eyes landed on the person he so badly didn't want to see.

     Hermione was standing on the outskirts of the dance floor, a happy, but sad smile gracing her perfect features that Percy loved so much. She was dressed in a beautiful red dress that fit her perfectly, and Percy couldn't help but smile at her. He watched as Viktor Krum came to ask her for a dance, which he wouldn't lie made him a little jealous, though happy to know he was trying to make her feel better.

     He was getting ready to leave, seeing that things were alright here when suddenly a high pitched sound caught his attention that was becoming louder as it closer. He looked up while now he was heading back into the fields, and stopped when a blue orb was racing towards the main tent where most of everyone was. He quickly rushed back in but stayed behind people again when it crashed through the tent, and landed in the middle of the dance floor. He was able to squeeze himself through some people where he had a perfect view of the orb, a bad feeling now settling in into his gut.

     "The Ministry has fallen." A voice rang out from the orb. "The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming."

     With those final words, the orb disappeared, and suddenly everyone had began worrying and panicking. Percy quickly moved out of people's ways as everyone moved around, looking fir their loved ones and an exit. And that's when the death eaters did appear, and the real screaming and panicking started.

     Within the chaos, Percy suddenly heard his voice from the person he didn't want to see. He felt his heart skip a beat as slight tears entered his eyes as he turned around slightly, coming face to face with the person he loved. Hermione had a look of shock, relief, and sadness in her eyes as she stared at the male, tears of her own in her eyes. She barely recognized him when she first saw him, but she knew those eyes that he had, so she knew it was him, and standing before in the chaos, she saw the man she loved.

     "Please tell me its you." Hermione whispered, which Percy looked away for a second, seeing people run for their lives.

     Percy only replied with a small, "I'm sorry," before quickly trying walk away.

     Hermione quickly began yelling his name, trying to catch up with him, moving through the panicking people. Though when she got to the feilds outside the tent, Percy was nowhere to be seen.

AUTHORS NOTE

Omg! I'm sorry for the lack and very slow updates! Also sorry this chapter was so short. I'm really busy with school at the moment, and haven't had much inspiration to write at all. I still hope this update was alright and you liked it. I will say updates for this story will be longer because of school for me, but don't worry school is almost over for myself, so I'll hopefully be able to update more. I think the next few chapters will be shorter, so I apologize for that.

Though I at least hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a good day/night, and stay safe in the world!!!

✧ ✦ ✧