𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER THIRTY THREEdecisions we make❜

decisions we make❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY STOOD in front of Voldemort, who laughed gleefully as he already knew why the boy was here in his presence. Elijah stood a few feet away, his face unreadable as he watched what was to unfold before him, Scarlett stood next to him her finger running over the newly dark mark she was just given.

     "Ah, Perseus, its wonderful to see you again my boy." Voldemort said, a wicked grin on Hus snake like face as he walked towards the boy. "What do I owe the pleasure of having you here?"

     Percy opened his mouth but hesitated. "I... I wish to join your ranks my lord, if you'll allow me too."

     Voldemort smiled brighter at his statement before pulling his wand out. "May I see your left forearm, my boy."

     Percy said nothing but only nodded, pulling up his sleeve and giving him his left forearm. Voldemort laughed with glee, grabbing the boys arm with force before pressing his wand into the boys arm. Immediately, the dark mark began to appear on his arm, and  Percy felt a single tear leave his eye as he watched it appear. It had finally happened, Perseus Thayer-Black was now a death eater, and the boy could feel the anger among him from the presence of the people he loved. The people who died because of him.

     Percy didn't know if he made the right choice or the wrong one. All he knew was... He was going to hell either way.

✧ ✦ ✧