𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

H

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER TWENTYthe dark lord❜

❛CHAPTER TWENTY
the dark lord❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     Percy whimpers in pain after Elijah finished using the Cruciatus Curse on the boy. He stood over him watching as a tear rolled down his cheek from the pain coursing through his body. His eyes stared at Cedric who played lifeless on the ground, staring back at him with blank eyes. He could hear the commotion ringing through his ears around him, hearing Harry's own cries of pain.

Though Percy just couldn't find the strength to move and help his friend. All he could do was lay their under the man he called father for most of his life.

"Haha, he's back." Elijah said, watching as the man he admired came truly back to life. He looked at Percy, before grabbing his arm and forcing him to his feet, dragging him over to Voldemort, but threw him to the ground beside the Riddle tomb.

Elijah looked down at his arm, seeing the dark mark he gotten so long ago start to become the way it was again. He looked up at the sky as the dark mark appeared in the sky, sending a call to his death eaters that were still loyal to him to this day.

"Ah, Elijah my friend." Voldemort spoke, noticing the man that had always been loyal to him.

"My lord, its good to have you truly back." Elijah said, smiling at the man who gave a wicked grin back in return.

Percy took a deep breath, catching Harry's attention from Voldemort for a split second. He saw his friends eyes widen as he suddenly started to regain his focus.

"Such a handsome boy." Voldemort said, moving Cedric's head to the side as he got a good look at him.

"Don't touch him!" Harry yelled, grabbing the dark lords attention.

"Harry." Voldemort said, walking towards the boy. "I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah. I'd introduce you, but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. Though I can't say the same for this young man."

Voldemort came into Percy's field of vision, as he stared at the unknown boy.

"That's my so my lord... Unfortunately." Elijah answered, watching as the dark lord's eyes trailed down the boys figure.

"Your son, Elijah!" Voldemort exclaimed looking at the man. "I had no idea you had kids since I disappeared."

"Oh I have several, though the one here today is only the disgraceful one." Elijah scowls, as he looks at the boy.

"A disgrace to you my friend, but I see lots of potential in him." Voldemort said, seeing the darkness that was flowing through him when he looked at the boys eyes. "Much, much potential."

He then turned towards his followers. "The boy who lived. Shall I truly unveil the real reason on how I lost my powers that night 13 years ago. You see, when dear, sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son... She provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch him. It was old magic. Something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed. I can touch you... Now."

Percy closed his eyes in fear as Harry's screams of agony rang through his ears. Voldemorts cruel laughing also ringing through. He was trying to get his strength up, knowing that this was going to turn into a battle sooner or later. Suddenly Harry fell on the ground beside him, and the younger boy grabbed his arm, as if saying to stand up with him as he grabbed his wand as instructed.

Percy breathed, before standing up, grabbing his wand from the ground that sat a few feet away from him. He pointed it at Voldemort who was using the Cruciatus Curse on Harry, though his father quickly once again shot the same curse at him twice.

Percy let out a scream again, falling to the ground as Voldemort continued to have his way with Harry. The dark lord left his trusted follower to deal with his son, having to much fun with playing with Harry.

A flash of red and green suddenly came into Percys line of eyesight, and with as much strength as he could muster, he grabbed his hand and shot a spell at his father. The curse was immediately broken, and Percy felt as if he could breath again as he stood up from the ground, muttering accio at the cup and running towards Cedric's body.

"Harry!" Percy screamed at the top of his lungs at his friend, who looked at him and then broke the chain of magic with Voldemort.

Harry grabbed onto Cedric, and touched the cup at the same time with Percy. Though before they disappeared, his father cast the Cruciatus Curse one last time on him out of anger. The two boys landed on the grass harshly around the crowd. Harry immediately began to cry ad he clutched onto Cedric's body, and Percy pushed himself up onto his feet with little strength. He looked at Cedric and more tears escaped his eyes. They might have grown apart as they years went by, but the Hufflepuff boy would always be his friend nonetheless, his first friend.

Percy struggles to stay up on his feet, and soon enough falls down back on the ground, rolling onto his side as his eyes closed, the last thing he heard was his name being called.