𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FIVEthe werewolf lesson❜

❛CHAPTER FIVE
the werewolf lesson❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     "AH, Percy can I help you with something?" Remus asked, looking up from the ground when he walked over.

     Percy hesitated for a second to respond. "Um no, I was just wondering if you were okay..?"

     Remus let out a forced laugh. "Oh don't worry about me, I'm fine."

     Percy didn't believe that though, he saw the way the man froze in fear as his fear was shone to him. "Unfortunately Professor, I don't believe that for a second. The boggart turned into your fear in front of the entire class, and you had no time to prep for it. Plus, your a werewolf like me, we both know I can sense that you aren't okay."

     "Ah, I heard Dumbledore say something about another werewolf in the school, didn't think it was you though.." Remus muttered, analyzing the boy before sighing in defeat. "You are right, I may not be hundred percent okay."

     "You wanna talk about it?" Percy asked, coming to lean up against the wall besides him, his voice taking a more gentle tone.

     "Not entirely, especially not with one of my students." Remus laughed, almost mockingly to himself.

     "Come on Professor, we're the only werewolves in the school, I think we can talk to each other about our problems." Percy laughed, slightly pushing the man. Usually he'd never push someone to open up- I mean he does himself- but something kept pestering him to let the man vent.

     "Percy..." Remus warned, but seeing the look on his face and realizing he was too exhausted to fight, he sighed and gave in. "Fine, I'm not okay, clearly. To be honest I feel very divided right now. With a full moon coming, I'm feeling it's toll taking place, and as well with the news of Sirius Black."

     "Why would news of Sirius Black make you feel divided?" Percy asked, trying to process an answer for it. The man is insane, he's killed people before, brutally to.

     "I- I, well..." Remus seemed to debate to answer it, but glancing over at the boy, he sighed once again and began choosing his next words carefully. "Sirius Black and myself have a... a complicated past to say the least. We used to be friends- best friends, even- so I think you can imagine his escape from Azkaban is quite dividing. A part of me doesn't believe he'd do anything to hurt anyone, especially to Lily and James Potter, but another part... well it's challenging."

     "Yeah, I can understand how that would be." Percy muttered after the male was finished. "I guess I can understand that a little, knowing a man you were very close to turned out tonbe someone different... it can be quite dividing."