𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER SEVENthe save❜

❛CHAPTER SEVEN
the save❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     AFTER a few days since the Hogwarts Express incident. Percy had just gotten out of one of his classes, and he was walking down a basically empty hallway back to his dorm when something suddenly caught his attention down another a hallway.

     "Where you off to in such a hurry, Granger?" Draco Malfoy asked, cornering the Gryffindor girl along with his goons, Crabbe and Goyle. "Hey, I'm talking to you, you filthy mudblood-"

     Draco never finished his sentence, as suddenly he let out a yelp of fear as he was suddenly grabbed by the collar of his shirt and roughly pushed him against a wall.

     "I'm gonna say this one, Malfoy," Percy growled, pushing the male off his feet and farther up the wall. "I have been having a shit day so far, and you are just the cherry on top."

     It was true, Percy has had a basically shit day. First having ended up sleeping in the library, having water dumped over his head by some other Slytherin's and now hearing a word that he despised so much being used... well he wasn't having any of it.

     "I've made it very clear several times that I absolutely hate that bloody word," Percy earley said calmly, his hands tightening more on the boys shirt collar. "But because I don't want to hurt anyone today, I'm just going to let you go... but I swear, Malfoy, if I hear you say that word again to anyone. I will rip your tongue out of your fucking mouth."

     Draco just let out a small cry as nodded frantically, his heart beating rapidly as his fear for the older male heightened. When Percy finally set him back on the ground, he quickly stumbled away, followed closely by Crabbe and Goyle who were frozen in fear the entire time. The werewolf took a deep breath in and closed his eyes, trying his best to calm his anger that was building by the second. When he thought he was okay, he turned and kneeled down by Hermione Granger to help her pick up the fallen books that Crabbe had hit out of her hands.

     Hermione watched as he did this, watching as he picked up one of her books and looked it over before handing it to her. "Ancient Runes? That's a quite hard class to take, I wish you luck as the year goes on."

     "T-thanks." Hermione hesitantly thanked, pausing for a long moment as she looked at him.

     Hermione knew who Percy was, I mean how could she not with all the rumors around about him and his family. Also before she came to Hogwarts, she had studied about famous Wizarding families, and the Thayer's were one to come up. She never entirely believed the things said about him, how could you one a lot of them were just so absurd. It was actually insulting to her with some she's heard.