𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER ELEVENthe quidditch world cup❜

❛CHAPTER ELEVEN
the quidditch world cup❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY and Cillian were walking behind the group, chatting softly as Arthur lead the group of teens through the forest. They had just left the burrow about half an hour ago, where the sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon. All the Weasley kids were with them, including Harry, Hermione, Percy and Cillian, who were all on there way to go watch and see the Quidditch World Cup, and Percy couldn't help but still feel confused as to why he was invited. Maybe it was the fact that Cillian was good friends with Bill Weasley, or the fact that he saved Harry and Hermione from Remus last year.

     "Hey, dad. Where are we going?" Ron called out from the middle of the group, trudging along besides Harry, shouldering his bag.

     "Haven't the foggiest!" Arthur called back, not stopping as he kept his pace up. "Keep up!"

     Ron would still continue asking where they were going, but his father would only reply with he didn't know, and would continue on. At least that was until they eventually made it to a tree, where an older man stood under it, who immediately greeted the orlder red head. "Arthur, its about time, son!" The man called out.

     "Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a sleepy start." Arthur called back again, glancing back at the group of kids. "This is, Amos Diggory, everyone. He works with me at the Ministry!"

     It was then that a boy older than all the teens- besides Cillian- dropped down from one of the many branches of the tree, shouldering his own bag as he stood next to Amos.

     "And this strapping young lad must be, Cedric, am I right." Arthur asked, looking the boy up and down, then shaking the boys hand.

     "Yes, sir." Cedric nods, glancing at the group, though he stops for a second at Percy who only smiles at him, too which Cedric returns, before turning and walking away. "This way!"

     Everyone followed Cedric and Arthur, while Amos stayed behind a little to get a look at Harry. Cillian had ditched Percy and ran up to the twins, leaving him to walk beside Ginny and Hermione. Percy and Cillian were accompanying the group to the Quidditch World Cup, more to their- well Cillian's father- Elijah's dismay, though the two could careless about what he had to say. A few minutes later the group reached a hill a couple minutes later, walking up it only to see a single old boot sitting by it self.