𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER THIRTY NINEattack on the burrow❜

attack on the burrow❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY TRIED his best to ignore the death glare Fenrir Greyback was throwing his way, a deep growl escaping the older males mouth. They stood next to each other as they stayed hidden within the fields that surrounded The Burrow. He was looking at the ground as he listened to the conversations going on within the home, his face blank, but on the inside he was screaming at himself, yelling that he should do something before the damage was going to be done on the home. Bellatrix walked around the field as she waited herself, twirling her wand around her fingers, the wicked grin that Percy despised more than his own life. It was taking everything in him to not ripe her throat out, but if he did, he knew Voldemort would more than just kill him where he stood.

     Finally, Percy looked up as the front door to the house opened, and the voices of Tonks chatting with Arthur and Molly Weasley filtered into his ears. He immediately saw the way Remus paused as he walked out, his eyes staring intently into the fields where Percy and the other death eaters stood. Arthur suddenly addressed Remus's behavior, and the scared up male didn't respond, alarm bells ringing inside his head as he got a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach.

     And suddenly, just like that, a ball of fire was shot off, landing perfectly before the fields and a huge wall of fire started to sprout around the home, trapping anyone within its borders. Death eaters began to shoot up into the sky, beginning their attacks while Percy stayed perfectly still, his eyes connecting with the mans he saw as the only father he truly had left.

     Remus quickly looked away from the boy, as he grabbed for his wand as Bellatrix appeared before them, her wand by her side as she gave them her signature smile. She quickly ran away though, as she saw the boy they came for begin to run towards the door. Harry shot through the four adults, running after the woman who killed the one thing he had for a father.

     Percy cursed silently under his breath as he ran after him, but not for the same intentions as everyone else. Fenrir seemed to know this, as he quickly grabbed the boys shoulder and threw back deeper into the fields. The boy let out a gasp as he landed hard on his side, rolling onto his back, staring up at the sky for a few seconds before beginning to push himself off the floor, cursing again as he heard Ginny's name being yelled.

     Percy went racing after Fenrir, who was ahead of him. He listened intently to Harry's and Ginny's heavy heart beats, trying so hard to not listen to the taunts that Bellatrix was yelling out. He suddenly stopped running though, turning towards where Ginny was, hearing the sick thoughts that Fenrir was having. That was probably the worst thing about being the True Alpha, was hearing any werewolf's thought that was near him (luckily he was getting better at controlling that).

     Percy looked at Harry's direction, before ultimately coming to the conclusion who was more in danger.

     Fenrir began slowly walking towards Ginny, the two walking into a muddy pawn. The more beast than man standing before Ginny began to make her heart race, and this seemed to just please Fenrir more. He took more step towards her, before suddenly, a wolf, black as night, came springing from the brush behind Ginny, shocking her as she stumbled away, watching as the wolf tackled Fenrir.

     Percy was thrown away once again, making a splash of water as he landed in it, giving out a ferocious growl as Harry ran towards Ginny, taking a step before her. The boy glanced at the wolf who watched Fenrir turn into black smoke, the realisation who it truly was making his eyes widen as he stepped back.

     Percy looked at the two, suddenly letting his deep brown eyes flood with emotions, but the one that stood out was sorrow. Harry had gotten the message that the boy he saw as a brother was trying to say. He watched as something caught Percy's attention, and watched as he backed away from the two and ran into the brush.

     Minutes later, Percy pulled on new clothes, looking up as he watched the place that was home to him, burst up into flames. He felt the first tears enter his eyes, before he slowly backed away once again, and sprinted into the woods behind him.

AUTHORS NOTE

So, some emotion was seen in this chapter. It was short like the rest are going to be. I apologize for any mistakes, or if this was trash.

Anyway have good day,
and stay safe. :)

✧ ✦ ✧