𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FIFTY THREEsee you in hell❜

see you in hell❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY HAD almost no time to dodge the sudden blast of magic from Elijah's wand. He moved and grabbed Scarlett, pulling them behind a pillar in the hallway. He pulled his wand out, before pointing it towards the girls wand that still layed on the stone floor. He quickly said 'Accio' before the wand came flying towards the two, and he easily caught it and handed it back to his sister.

     "Thanks." Scarlett said a bit breathless, letting out a gasp as she pushed herself closer behind the colum after a blast of magic hit the colum, cracking the stone as some was blown off. "Shit."

     "Come on, get out and fight!" Elijah's voice boomed, and it sent a wave of anger through Percy.

     He had momentarily forgotten all about what he had just learned from Scarlett. His blood boiled, the image of his mothers torn and bloody body flashing in his mind. For ten years of his life he believed that he was a murderer, the cause for his mother's death. But he wasn't, the man trying to kill him and Scarlett was the one responsible, responsible for her death and the manipulation he used to make him believe it was his fault.

     He was gonna kill him.

     "Percy-" Scarlett had no time to stop her half brother before he lunged out from behind the colum, firing a spell at the older man who barely blocked it.

     "Aha, there he is!" Elijah laughed, eyes gleaming as he raised his wand and defended himself from the onslaught of spells shot from Percy's wand.

     Elijah shot a spell back at him, which he defended easily. It was a back and forth for what felt like minutes but were only seconds, and as each one ticked by Percy's anger only grew. It was evident by the glow of his eyes as they changed into red, and he couls feel his nails growing into claws and his teeth sharpening. Elijah was loving every second of all this, the hatred in the boy's eyes sending giddiness through him.

     But it all dissapeared when he was suddenly hit in the face by something, his head swinging to the side as he momentarily lost grip on his wand and it slipped out of his hand. Before Elijah got his bearings back, he was grabbed by his coat and slammed into a nearby wall. A laugh escaped the males mouth as he spat blood out, turning his head around with a wide smile as he looked at Percy, holding him by the collar of his shirt now.