𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FOURfear lesson❜

❛CHAPTER FOUR
fear lesson❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     "I'M really starting to hate this bloody thing!" Percy growled in frustration, moving his arm that was trapped in a sling.

     It had been a few a days since the incident with Buckbeak, and Percy's arm has been trapped in a sling that was so unnecessary. A good factor about being a werewolf was that you heal a lot faster, but considering no one in the school but the professors know what he is, he has to where the sling that Madam Pomfrey had given him. He had to still maintain his secret, and is wearing a sling for a lot longer than needed, so be it. He was just going to have to suffer through it.

     Kai let out a snicker, loving to see his friend suffering. "Well that's your fault for saving little ole' Malfoy."

     "It was on instinct!" Percy snapped, glaring at the other male.

     That was true, it basically was on instinct to push Draco out of the way. He did hate the boy, but sometimes something inside him just acted on instinct to help him. He couldn't explain why he felt that way, he really couldn't. All he could explain was that seeing the blonde male go severely wounded... well it just made him queasy.

     "Just breath, Percy." Emi tried to soothe, placing a comforting hand on his arm.

     She knew another full moon would be happening soon, so the anger happening for the male was because of this. She kept a hand on his arm after he cooled down a bit more, watching as he quickly stuffed some bread in his mouth. Another factor of a full moon than just anger, was a big appetite, so it was no surprise why the male was eating so much.

     The group were all sitting at the Slytherin table, it being after lunch now. They all had a free period, so they decided to use this time to just talk and hang out, while also trying to make sure Percy didn't lose his cool because of the upcoming full moon. Miya had agreed with her oldest friend, Emi, giving a smile to Percy from across the table befote going back to her book, her eyes scanning the words.

     After finishing the bread that Emi gave Percy, he realized he was still hungry, so after his eyes scanned for any untouched food, he settled on Kai's untouched bread. "You gonna eat that?"

     Kai looked up at Percy, looking to where he was pointing at his bread. He glanced at the dark haired boy, before suddenly grabbing the bread and stuffing it into his mouth. Percy looked on in shock, completely not expecting the other males actions. Though that shock quickly turned into irritation.