𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER THIRTY TWOdeath in his eyes❜

❛CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
death in his eyes❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY HAD felt all sorts of fear all his life, but the fear he felt right now as he stumbled into Hogwarts - his eyes searching for Harry - about to lose his father, the nan he just got back in his life. He would do whatever it took to save him, even if his life was on the line.

     Percy ignored the looks that some students gave him, but considering he was only shorts and fresh cuts littered his body... he could see why people were weirded out. It didn't take long for him to see Harry and the others, and the reaction the Potter boy was expecting... did not happen.

     "Potter!" Percy yelled, grabbing Harry by his shirt and pushing him up against a wall. "What the hell do you mean my father is in trouble!"

     "I-i can explain, Percy! Just put me down, please." Harry reasoned, slight fear evident on his face.

     Luna gently touched the worried males arm, grabbing his attention. "Percy, Harry had a vision of You-Know-Who torturing your father, we're going to go save him, but we need Harry alive to do that."

     Percy let out a low growl, before dropping Harry onto his feet. Harry backed away from the male, watching as Luna handed him a plain white shirt, which he pulled on.

     Percy let out a breath before looking at Harry more calmly. "I swear to god, Potter, if this a prank or a lie, I'm going to kill you."

     "I know your not lying when you say that, and I'm not lying about Sirius." Harry said.

     "Your lucky I trust you, now how do you plan on us leaving here?" Percy asked, making Harry scratch the back of his head.

     "I was actually hoping you knew a way out, considering you leave the almost every night." Harry answered, earning a glare from the male.

     "I know a way to get out, but getting to the ministry, I have no answer for." Percy simplified, before looking at Luna, already knowing what she had up her sleeve.

     "We fly of course." Luna piped up, her dreany eyes looking at all her friends.

     "And what exactly would that be?" Ron asked, making a dreamy smile spread over the blonds face.