𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER TWENTY TWOthe drunk crazy❜

❛CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
the drunk crazy❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY WALKED into a pub in a small town of Scotland, his eyes scanning the heads of many men and women getting drunk off their asses. He had particular person in mind, who his eyes landed on sitting at the bar surrounded by bottles of beers, scotch, and other various alcohols. He worn a scracted white tank top and old worn out jeans with basically torn up tennis shoes. The mans hair was messed up, sticking out in various places as if he was pulling on it more times in a day than someone should.

     Percy manoeuvred his body among the people as he navigated to the bar. He walked over to the man who knocked his head back and downed the last of one of his beers.

     "Excuse me, are you Ernest Lockwood?" Percy asked the man, who put the beer down and looked at him.

     "Might be, who are you?" The man asked back, eyeing Percy up and down, noting that he looks way too young to be in a pub.

     "I'm Perseus, Perseus Th-Black." Percy answered, correcting his last name.

     "Black?" The man called, suddenly interested. "Haven't heard that last name in long time."

     "Well, Ernest, I hope you remembered who occupied that last name." Sirius said, walking up behind his son with a smile.

     "Son of a mother fucker! Sirius Black!" Ernest yelled, stumbling out of his chair as he embraced the man into a hug.

     "Ernest Lockwood!" Sirius yelled back, embracing the man, ignoring the attention they got as people looked over at the three.

     "When the fuck did you get out of Azkaban?" Ernest asked, pulling away and looking his old friend up and down.

     "Its been almost two years, Ernest." Sirius answered, earning a look of shock from the other male.

     "Two years." Ernest says then grabs his friend his shoulders. "Its been about two years since you've been out and you didn't fucking find me until now?"

     "Because I escaped and was on the run." Sirius answered. "I'm actually surprised you didn't see the Daily Prophet about it."

     "I've been in Scotland, Sirius!" Ernest said, then he spread his arms wide. "And been staying in this fucking ass town, drinking my problems away as I try to forget my past and run from it. You think I'm gonna hear some dumb shit from the Daily Prophet here?"

     "Yes." Percy muttered, catching Ernest's attention fully.

     "Whose the fucking midge" Ernest asked, earning a look from Percy that said he was the exact height of him.

     "This, Ernest, is your nephew, Percy." Sirius stated, wrapping an arm around his son.

     Ernest froze for a second as the news sunk in. He stared at the boy for what seemed like the first time as he suddenly recognized him. That jet black hair, and amazing chocolate brown shade of his eyes, and the scare he knew all too well that was right above his upper lip. The scar was from when Percy had tried to literally eat a stapler when he was three years old.

     "Son of a bitch, no way." Ernest said in disbelief as he walked up to the boy and grabbed his face in his hands. Percy immediately smelt the very strong scent of alcohol on the man. "God you look like your mother, with unfortunately a few features from your ass dad."

     Percy laughed at what Ernest said while Sirius frowned and glared at the other man. Ernest laughed too as he pulled away. Suddenly Ernest's laughing became sobs as he started to cry none stop.

     "Ernest, what's wrong?" Sirius asked, real concern on his face.

"I just fucking realized that I left my favorite pet cactus in the car!" Ernest cried, earning more stares and glares.

     "Damn, he must really be drunk." Percy noted, watching his uncle fall to the floor as his cries became louder, making Sirius move his son towards the exit.

     "I need you to leave while I deal with your drunk ass uncle." Sirius stated, pushing his son a little. "Also look for any car that has a cactus in the passenger side.

     "Oh, okay..." Percy said, then looked at his dad. "Why the passenger side?"

     "Percy, you will learn very quickly that your uncle is weird and very crazy." Sirius answered. "So don't ask any questions that I can't answer."

     Percy nodded his head and walked towards the exit, on a hunt for a damn cactus.

✧ ✦ ✧