𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER TWENTY NINEthe wolf and the snake❜

the wolf and the snake❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     IT HAD been months since Percy saw Vodemort at Platform 9 3/4, and every day since then was more agonizing than the nights when Elijah Thayer would torture the poor boy. Students and Professors were starting to take notice of the change that that Perseus Thayer was having. The way he looked more sickly, and had darker bags under his eyes - almost like he wasn't sleeping at all. They also took notice of how paranoid he had become, always looking over his shoulder and always visibly flinching at loud noises or movements people made.

     It was starting to worry his friends and siblings, especially Hermione who seemed to be getting the worst of his distancing. To everyone, it was like Hermione Granger didn't exist in the males world anymore.

     Though this change was all because of what Voldemort was doing to him. Messing with his mind and making him suffer among the dreams he had at night. But this is exactly what the Dark Lord wanted, he wanted to make the boy suffer to the point where he would join him.

     During that day in the graveyard only the previous year, Voldemort saw the darkness that swirled inside of Percy. A darkness he thought only he had. That desire to kill and make people suffer, to make people understand the pain that was inside. To have the same trauma he had. It was like swirling, agonizing burn inside that wanted the taste of blood, to just see people in the worst possible positions, it was almost like a drug to Voldemort, and the older male knew it would soon become one for poor Perseus Thayer...

✧ ✦ ✧

     A LOW dangerous growl ripped through Percy's clenched teeth, his eyes burning as he was trying his best to control his anger. He just a vision he vision of a scene he wished he necer saw. Unfortunately it was a full moon tonight, and it seemed as if this one was the worst one ever. It was almost like the boy was once again losing his grip on the beast inside. The fact that he was listening to Umbridge's lecture made it worse, and the professor in pink was starting to take notice of the agitation he had.

     "Mr. Thayer, is there a problem?" Umbridge asked, making everyone turn to the boy who was slightly shaking now. It was worse considering Hermione was at the other side of the room.

     "Can I leave, please." Percy asked, his voice quivering slightly as he looked up.

     "Is their any particular reason why you need to leave?" Umbridge raised an eyebrow, clearly not interested in letting the boy leave just yet.

     Percy took a deep breath in before answering. "I'm not feeling to well at the moment. May I go see Madam Pomfrey, ma'am."

     Umbridge shook her head. "Class will ending quite soon, I'm sure you can handle five more minutes."

     Percy didn't care what she said, so he quickly stood up from his seat in the back of the class. He ignored her calls, silently cursing her as he rushed to the nearest boys bathroom. He slammed the door open, ripping his house tie from around his neck, and then pulling his shirt over his head.

     Percy stumbled to the sinks, splashing cold water on his face as he was trying to calm down. He gripped the sides of it, looking up in the mirror and watching his eyes flash gold, and then a bright red, and back to gold once again. He let out a shaky breath, as his canines began to grow, so he closed his eyes and tried to take deep comforting breathes. He felt himself begin to calm a tiny bit.

     The vision from before flashed into his mind, the smell of copper and death surrounding him as he held the body of a girl. Blood covered his hands and body, as well as the ground around the him. Percy held the limp, lifeless body of Hermione Granger, deep scratch marks etched into her skin from himself. Other bodies of people he loved littered the ground of the forest around him, some with limbs completely ripped off. The form of Voldemort was standing before him, his hand outstretched with blood staining it, his wicked eyes glowing with happiness at the scene around him.

     Suddenly, Percy let out a vicious growl, and the sink he was gripping onto was now being thrown across the bathroom and slamming into a stall, shattering both of the things. His fist also collided with the mirror, shattering it and making blood splater from the boys knuckles.

     "Get out of my head!" Percy screamed at the broken mirror, as he heard an evil laugh from within his head.

     "And why would I do that?" A voice hissed from behind, making Percy turn around to the man that was driving him mad.

     "Why are doing this to me!" Percy yelled, taking a threatening step forward.

     Voldemort gave a wicked grin. "Isn't it obvious, I'm doing it to lead you to your full potential."

     "Full... Full potential, what the fuck are you talking about?" Percy growled, his confusion evident.

     "Because, Percy, me and you are the same. I want you to feel power like I have." Voldemort said calmly, though his words dripped venom. "You, my boy, are going to be so very needed to be by my side when we take this world."

     "First of all, you crazy son of a bitch, there is no we." Percy spat, standing in front of the snake. "And second, we are nothing alike."

     "Maybe on the outside, but inside... We are." Voldemort whispered, smiling wickedly once again. "And I already showed you that we are."

     Percy remembered the vision and immediately shook his head. "No, no I'm not going to hurt them, I'm not gonna join you."

     "Maybe not now, but soon." Voldemort spoke, leaving it at that as he disappeared, leaving a shaking Percy behind.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is sort of just a filler chapter to let you guys guess what's going to happen in the future of this story, and its just supposed to explain the grip that Voldemort is starting to take hold of over, Percy's life. I technically wouldn't really call this a chapter, but I was trying to update this story as soon as possible, 'cause I got my wisdom teeth removed a couple days ago, and I also had zero inspiration to write at all. Though, I'm gonna try to update more this week, but don't count on it cause I have no idea what my mood will be.

Anyway, have a nice day and I hope you enjoyed... This.

✧ ✦ ✧