𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FORTY NINEshowing true alliance❜

❛CHAPTER FORTY NINE
showing true alliance❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

      PERCY WAS standing against a pillar in Malfoy Manor, twirling his wand around his hand as he stared off into the distance absently. He wasn't entirely paying attention as Bellatrix Lestrange was busy chewing Lucius Malfoy out for god knows what at that time. He honestly didn't care though, the man was finally getting karma for every sin he's committed, even if some of his punishments were vile.

     He didn't come back from his thoughts until he suddenly heard struggle and approaching footsteps towards the main room of Malfoy Manor. He looked up at the door and pocketed his wand when the door to the room flew open, and in came a group of snatchers hauling in three people. At first he didn't know who they were and honestly didn't care, but when they were all thrown to the ground at Bellatrix's feet, he finally got a look.

     "Shit." Percy suddenly muttered under his breath as he pushed himself off the pillar he was leaning on, his eyes taking in the faces of Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and a very fucked up Harry Potter.

     "Well?" Bellatrix asked, looking impatiently down at Draco who was forced to examine Harry and identify him.

     "I- I can't be sure." Draco stuttered, looking at Harry, immediately recognizing him, but was hesitating to relay that information.

     Lucius came walking over to him, grabbing the back of his neck and forcing his sons face closer to the boy. "Look closely son. If we are the ones who hand Potter to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven." Draco slowly nodded his head. "It would all be as it was, understood?"

     Percy clenched his jaw, his mind running a million times an hour as he tried to think of a solution to the situation happening. His eyes were wandering around the room as he moved to grab his wand, trying to think of a plan to get the trio out of there, knowing full well that when Voldemort came, all hell was going to break loose- and he wasn't in a mood to deal with that at the moment.

     "Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr. Malfoy?" One of the snatchers, Scabior asks, making the other male snap his attention to him.

     "Don't dare talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius growled, though was immediately scolded by Narcissa.

     "Do not be shy, come closer." Bellatrix coaxed, leaning towards Draco who was pushed again by his father to get closer to the boy. "If this isn't who you think it is, Draco and we call him, he'll kill us. We need to be absolutely sure."