Will<3

So you guys have been asking for a really really really really reallyyyyy long time for something in Will's POV.

Hmmmm. I think I'll give this shot!

Enjoy!!!!

-

-

-

     Will was exhausted. And it wasn't enough that Constance and Beverly insisted on their seeing him that day he also had three meetings, lunch with his father and grandfather, an appointment with Godfrey, he also had not seen her in almost an entire 24 hours. The worst part of it all was that as much as he wanted to see her, and it was badly, he couldn't even make time for her if he tried.

    He walked down the halls of the palace as quickly as he could so that he wouldn't be late for his next meeting. He just simply had to do something for her this evening. Even if it meant he lost more sleep. It was too long since he'd seen her last.

   His darling Alessa was the kind of the girl that came and went with the wind. Will purposely slowed down early as he passed the women's room to see if she was there but alas she was not. He purposely made an enormous detour to the music room but she was not their either and when he past her room she was not there either. It was like she was either always missing or he missed her every time.

    Maybe he'd send flowers to her room or stop by before she went to bed that night and kiss her once. That is, if she'd let him. Without making him pay an arm and a leg for it. To distract himself from the approaching budget meeting he was making his way to Will thought of the way she looked as she slept, like an angel after a long night of miracle working. 

     But no matter how much he thought of her there was still the other side of his heart getting tugged on, by the girl his mother and father adored. And Will needed to be honest with himself it wasn't just Alessa anymore. Now he felt torn and conflicted, but he'd never say so.

    That would just really make her want to leave.

   So will tried to balance out both girls he had in his head. He went with appearance because, of course, that was the easiest. Alessa was a brunette with beautiful long dark hair that fell to her knees. She had skin kissed by the sun and eyes like two shinning emeralds hidden under layers of jet black lashes. And when she smiled her cheeks turned as rosy pink as her lips and her nose would crinkle in the slighest. She was shorter than him but curved with all the delicate dents of an hourglass.

    And Cecilia. 

    What of Cecilia?

   Cecilia was....like fire and ice. She had layers of hair the color of blood and eyes that were matte, green around the iris swallowed by dark gray the rest of the way. Her skin was like fine ivory and her lips and cheeks were always red. She was gorgeous angles and a tall, elegant, slender figure she carried with the same grace Alessa had but also the same confidence she didn't.

    So they were were very different physically. What of their personalities?

   Cecilia was everything a lady should be, and Will being a gentlemen, was very much attracted to that sort of thing. She was reserved, well mannered and polite. But aside from that she just blew Will's mind. Cecilia was a peace maker with an extroverted personality. She spoke her mind and when she did she spoke with clarity, confidence, and superiority. She was intelligent. But she also always liked to laugh and smile, especially when she was around Will. He noticed that about her.

     She was affectionate and passionate and loved to make a joke whenever she could. The look of victory on her face when she made someone smile was something Will adored very much. In a way he felt Cecilia in his heart.

   Oh but Alessa. His darling Alessa.

   How could he ever put her into words? 

   Alessa was head strong, intelligent, thoughtful, kind, wonderful. Everything he looked for in a woman. Not what his family looked for. Alessa was wise and spoke carefully. Whenever she did speak it was something logical that made sense. She spoke with conviction and she was not all mind but she was part heart as well. She was humble and sincere. Oh if he could just show her what he saw in her maybe she'd see too, what a beauty she really was. And the way she gets lost in the music she plays, and her voice sounds like it was a gift from God himself.

Alessa was like a dream and Cecilia was all reality.

   Both important, both useful, both necessary, but how do you choose?

    But while Will felt Cecilia in his heart he had Alessa in his mind, devouring his thoughts, and in his soul a place he didn't think anyone could quite reach. What scared Will about the both of them was how different they were.

   It was very clear, though she had not said it allowed, that Cecilia was very much dedicated to Will and the title of Princess. But Alessa? Alessa's world still revolved around making everyone but herself happy. And that meant that Will was not first, her father and family back home were. Alessa, however she may have felt about Will, did not want the title of Princess. She was satisfied with being friend, daughter, lady. 

   But something about Alessandra Carswell, from the moment he laid eyes on her, attracted him like a moth to a flame.

   Passing through the halls with the floor to ceiling windows Will took a glance at the gray sky then kept walking. Until he stopped dead in his tracks so abruptly you heard the squeak of the soles of his shoes. He turned around walked towards the window and looked outside before he ran to the exit.

    Being careful not to be heard or seen amidst the laughter Will stepped outside and tried his best not to be seen. It was a subtle autumn day outside and while the weather was fine for just a sweater clouds rolled overhear, signs of the rain coming in a few days. 

   So Will stood there and watched as Miss Carswell danced.

    She danced and sung with either one of his siblings on her hips.

   She had a tiara woven from leaves around her head and even though she was wearing pants, when she clearly knew she wasn't supposed to, and an enormous frumpy sweater he'd never seen any woman look more regal before in his entire life.

 He felt the air knocked right out of his lungs.