Will <3<3<3<3

When Will thought of love he thought of hearts, flowers, and endless romantic thoughts. He did not think of disapproving parents, an entire country watching, and a fiance that changed her mind the way she changed her clothes. Alas, cupids arrow had struck Will harder than intended and there was nothing he could do to calm burning emotion in his heart.

    He was walking down the palace hallways trying to conjure up a way to properly propse. Of course his darling Alessa said yes the first time he asked her but he wanted something more than that. He wanted to hand her an actual ring and he wanted to find a way to reassure her after everything that had happened. Will needed to find a way to clearly say, "I've chosen you, and its still you."

    Will was an intelligent but he lacked creativity the way darkness lacked light. At this rate he'd never figured out what to do!

   He spent the entire morning meeting the families of the girls. They were all wonderful, lovely, families that any other man would be absolutely blessed to marry into. It was too unfortunate that the daugter's that belonged to those families was not the one he loved.

   Of course until he met Cecilia's family. Cecilia's beautiful family of red heads with enchanting eyes and the most darling grandparents. Cecilia had a younger brother and sister whom in just a matter of minutes he found himself adoring. Perhaps even more so his own siblings.

    And once more the idea of Cecilia clouded his thoughts. It was strange. He loved Alessa and he wanted to be with her, yet he felt some inivisble string tying him and Cecilia together. He wanted to find a way to cut that string. Then again, did he really want to severe the tie?

   Will was going to go mad in a matter of seconds. He had not seen Alessa in nearly 36 hours and he was sure to lose his mind. That was the thing about his Alessa. She was calming like ocean waves and all he had to do was look at her. It was like falling into a state of euphoria.

   Then his heart lifted and nearly reached the stars. He turned the corner and saw Alessa, running. He nearly stepped out and swopped her up into his arms when he realized where she was heading. It was straight into the arms of a young girl, perhaps 15 or 16, with beautiful dirty blonde hair, glasses, and fair skin.

   They rejoiced in each other's company and it was only then when Will noticed a man around his father's age, extremely handsome with Alessa's startling green eyes and dark hair, and another young woman with tight blonde curls and a lovely face similar to the other girl who must have been a few years younger than her.

  Then they came together and hugged once more and Will was nearly shot down by the rays of sunlight beaming from Alessa. Alessa was the silver lining in every cloud and the light at the end of the tunnel. She was the beginning and the end. Will began to wonder if she was even real and nt just a figure of his imagination.

Will leaned in closer to hear.

"Oh Emilie, Leslie!" she beamed. "I'm so glad you're here! I can't wait for you to see the palace!"

The one who seemed to be the oldest, either Emilie or Leslie, said "It looks like a dream."

"Emilie knows. She's dreamed of palaces enough times before" the younger said jokingly.

  Then from nowhere another man came. Will had to strain to hear but he did not want to make his presence known. They were speaking in such hushed towns. It was a man around Will's own age with light brown hair and kind brown eyes. He was handsome with broad shoulders and a winning smile. Alessa seemed speechless for a moment and again Will struggled to hear their conversation. Finally they embraced.

"Thomas," Alessa breathed. "It's so good to see you."

"And you Allie" he pulled away and tucked a daisy in her ear.