Lady Illea 3

Hey my loyal love bugs!!! So, as you know Yours Truly, Lady Illea ended yesterday! I have a really great surpise for you!

A title reveal!!!

It took me some deep thought but once I decided I knew that this title was perfect. Everything is going to change in the next book and we are going to see out characters go through some crazy changes. Everything will happen for a reason and I want you guys to know that even if you don't get the ending you wanted or intended know that I got you guys. Everything will be alright in the end.

I love you guys to bits and pieces and you have been my pure inspiration and the power behind everything I do.

So without further or do the title of Lady Illea 3 is......

DRUM ROLLL

You Have My Heart, Lady Illea

So before you guys start with yout crackpot theories this title can mean so many other things.  One thing I love about this story is that it doesn't solely revolve around the love between a man and a woman. There are so many other forms of love in this story. Family, friends, and everything in between.

Thank you guys for going on this adventure with me.

It means the world.

In another half hour or so I'll be posting the cover and the new synopsis.

Get ready for the bumpy ride!!!

XOXO Lilly