Chapter Fifty

As strange as it may sound Thomas wasn't a bad kisser but he wasn't the one I wanted to be kissing right now. No, the one I wanted to be sneaking off with was too busy being a snotty royal. Thomas's arms were wrapped so tight around me I couldn't breathe. This was not supposed to be happening. 

This was not supposed to be happening.

    With one hard jerk I pushed him off of me. Before I lost my nerve I smacked him across the face and I felt my heart racing.

"What the Hell was that?"

"Stop!" someone screamed.

    We both spun around and at the end of the hallway I saw Beverly standing next to Constance who was pointing towards us.

"I told you I'm not crazy!" she squealed. "I saw what I saw!"

"What?" I stepped back unable to take the hit of everything happening at one time.

    A swarm of guards came in and before I knew it my arms were tightly being held behidn my back.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

"Alessandra Carswell you are under arrest...."

    Everything started to blur.

  Feircely I tried to fight free of them and I couldn't understand what was happening.

No, no, no.

Will.

   It's not what you think! I wanted to scream. This is a misunderstanding!

  Tears were flying down my cheeks and fear nearly paralyzed me. I couldn't do anything. I felt so helpless. The last thing I remember was kicking as hard as I could before everything went black.

                                                                  End of Book Two

-

-

-

Ok my loyal readers.

I did this because I love you.

I just want you to know that the next book....

Everything is going to change.

Everything that happens in the next book was always going to happen and there was nothing you guys could do to change any of this.

I'm sorry.

The only reason this story exists is because I thought of world that needed to created. 

The only reason this story exists if because I thought once, "What if the selected girl that got caught comitting treason actually loved the prince in the first place?"

Think of it, if you will and if it better helps you to understand, as a mix of America and Marlee.

I'm writing the epilogue so brace yourselves.

This is gonna be one bumpy ride.

XOXO Lilly