A Note On Cecilia

Wow!

I guess you guys weren't expecting this, huh?

   Lately Cecilia, a character close to my heart, and I'd like to clear a few things up.

 I understand all of your hating on Cecilia. Trust me as much and as I love and adore her she's a bit of a pain the ass. She's always happy, she's inhumanly perfect, and she makes the perfect queen because I think it's about time you all stop being in denial and face the truth.

Cecilia would be f***ing awesome queen.

  That's the truth and I think we all need to accept,

That Will is damn straight attracted to her.

    I felt the need to clarify this. She would be a perfect queen and lead the country well. She could also make Will happy.

   Don't flip out people chill. I know you're already spazing out and I could literally imagine the little profile photos popping up highlighting this phrase once I post it.

  But alas this is not an analysis of Will nor her relationship with Will this is an alaysis of Cecilia. Cecilia is a bright, loving, caring, intelligent, compassionate young lady. She cares for Allie deeply and belove it or not is fiercely devoted to Will.

She's in love with him.

I think it's obvious.

    You guys all know how Ora loses her temper and Tiny gets her mini panic attacks. While we all love Allie, Allie is never there to fix those things. Allie likes secluding herself. Not one purpose but that's just who she is. Cecilia is always the one fixing things and I feel like she's not getting the credit she deserves.

   Yes, Cecilia likes to throw bombs at my ship.

   But Cecilia, and don't even lie, takes very good care of Allie. Because she does. And I literally don't think there's one bad thing you could say about Cecilia as a person. Say we turned the tables around and the story was told in the eyes of Cece.

You'd all hate Alessandra.

And I'd be here trying to tell you not to.

  For various reasons I cannot explain due to spoilery and I will confuse you and you guys will start with the crack pot theroies and assumptions. I think you guys know pretty well by now that with me always assume your assumptions are wrong because I will find a way to through in a plot twist.

I love you guys but this is something you need to hear.

  As for her relationship with Will. I don't want to confirm your beliefs that there is something lacking in Will's relationship with her but I also don't want to say there is. We'll see more. After all this book is basically done and we have a whole other book after that one.

Shit's about to hit the fan.

And Cecilia is going to have to do something.

XOXO Lilly