Chapter Three

Dear Daddy,

              He's NOT  my boyfriend. He's just a boy. I really wish you were here in the palace. You'd understand why some of the girls were eliminated. Although I have to say Kara took me by surprise too. I'm counting down the days till your birthday daddy! Wow, a whole 38 years next month! You must feel incredibly old! I'd love to be home for your birthday but I don't know if I'll be permitted to leave the palace again. Last time I kind of left in haste....with no permission. I wish you could come here. They'd love it! They make pancakes for breakfast, just the way you like! Its so warm here in Angeles. It still feels like summer. It's cold in Carolina isn't it? if the heat doesn't go on you know where the extra blankets are. Ask Lez to get them for you. Oh daddy, I wish I could be home. I feel horrible leaving you alone. Maybe I'll be home soon, we'll. Until then behave yourself.

                                                               Love,

                                                          Allie

P.S. The red head! Why, that's Cecilia! Isn't she just breathtaking? I'd be honored to live in a kingdom with her as queen one day. She's my best friend.