𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Emily's POV

He looks me straight in the eyes as his hands come up my thighs and up my dress. I start breathing heavily and he notices the effect he has on me. A knock on the door makes me jump and Jaxon ignores it has he reaches my most sensitive area and I gasp.

"Jaxon you in there?" my father's voice says through the door and Jaxon removes his hand I look at him wide eyed.

"yeh I'm just busy" he says and I giggle slightly and he covers my mouth with his hand.

"so you took my advice then" my father laughs.

"could say that" Jaxon laughs and looks down at me smirking.

"I will leave you to it" my father says and I here him walk away from the door. So he wasn't lying when he said my father was back. He moves his hand from covering my mouth and moves away from me ,towards his desk.

"you shouldn't be here em" he says breaking the awkward silence.

"I sick of being controlled and told what I can and can't do" I huffed and he turned around and smiled.

"what we are doing is wrong" he says and I look at him confused. We kissed when I was drunk that's it.

"I don't know what you mean" I admit and he sits back in his chair.

"you kissing me when you were drunk then seeing you with that guy in my office em, I can't stand to see you with anyone" he tells me and I stand there completely shocked.

"why is it a problem?" I ask him and he puts his head in his hands.

"don't you see your dad could of just walked in he would kill me if I went near you like that" he snaps as he raises his head to look up at me.

"what part of I don't want to be controlled anymore don't you get, I will do what I want I'm not a child anymore" I snap back at him.

"you should go" he says and I look at him and nod. Fuck him.

"go straight home em" he says as I reach the door and I say nothing and walk out.

Jaxon's POV

Every part of me wants her, when I walked into my office and seen her on my desk with some guy inbetween her legs it was one hell of a shock. The only one that should be putting her on my desk is me. I could of had her up against my office door if her dad wouldn't of knocked. I Should keep my distance because once she's mine she's mine and her father would kill me if he found out. Ever since I left for 3 years and came back she's changed. I dread to think what had happened while I was gone.

"That was quick" declan says as he barges in my office clearly his dad went and told him I was in here with someone, great.

"you told her to leave already" he laughs and I just nod at him.

"Have you seen my sister?" he asks and I shake my head and look down at  the papers on my desk.

"Clarissa is in the club which means Emily can't be far if she's here dad will go mad" declan says sitting down.

"Hes gone back to the house to find her" he adds.

"Why does he think she was here?" I ask.

"well he has his suspicions so he's going to investigate himself I think" declan laughs and I look at my phone.

"I'm going to go back and call it a night I've got some early meetings" I say and pick up the papers up off my desk and declan stands up.

"well I'm gonna stay a while dad said he's got strippers working here now so that will be fun" he says then walks out.