𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒

Emily's POV

"come here" he says and I move closer to him. What is he suggesting?

I move on top of him and he wraps his arms around either one of my thighs and pulls me up so his mouth is exactly where he wants it. Fuck this is hot.

"Jax" I beg as he teases.

And he doesn't waste time pushing me onto his mouth as he devours me. I flip my head back in pleasure as I feel his tongue move along my core.

"Oh my god" I almost scream when he starts to suck on my clit. Pure pleasure builds up and I gain this confidence from it as I begin to move with his mouth.

I move my hips back and forth and grip his hair in my hands as he eats me out.

"Jaxxxx!" I scream as he hits a spot taking me to my high and I let go completely.He still continues to flick his tongue and me legs shake from the pleasure as he sucks me dry.

He helps me off him but keeps me on his lap.

"you taste good" he laughs and I slap his chest. He picks me up, hooking my legs around him as he walks into the bedroom.

Then lays me on the bed gently before getting in beside me. He pulls me towards his chest and I already feel my eyes drooping.

"goodnight em" he whispers and I feel him kiss my head. Then I fall into a deep sleep in his arms.

***

When I wake up I'm no longer wrapped in Jaxons arms and even when I reach my arm out beside me the bed is cold and he isn't there.

I look around then jump when I hear a bang from the other room. I get up and walk out to see Jaxon packing the bags into the car. I thought we were staying for the week.

"Hey" I say getting his attention and he looks over and gives me a suttle smile.

"hey" he says and shuts the boot of the car.

"I thought we weren't leaving till next week" I say and he walks back into the cabin and I follow behind.

"Change of plans" he tells me and I frown, what's his problem.

"what do you mean change of plans?" I ask as he puts out the fire.

"I mean exactly that, I have things to do back at the club I haven't got time for this" he says and looks at me with no expression on his face.

"time for this? What is that supposed to mean?" I snap at him and he rolls his eyes and walks into the bedroom.
Completely ignoring me.

"me? You haven't got time for me?" I say waking in the bedroom.

"If you want to put it like that" he shruggs his shoulders and locks the double doors.

"fuck you!" I shout and he turns around to look at me.

"We both knew it was going to be like this there was no reason to drag it out" he explains and I huff. How can he act as if nothing has happened. After last night and everything that happened I thought maybe he would see things differently and that he wouldn't push me away.

"Is it really that easy for you?" I ask and he frowns at me confused.

"To just carry on as normal? "I question and he look me dead in the eyes.

"Yes, yes it is" He says then walks out.

I stand there in shock, I thought he would at least admit that it isn't going to be easy. I get dressed and walk out and he is already sat in the car ready to go. I get in and he gets out to lock up the cabin and I look out the window to the fields where only yesterday we were running through laughing about childhood memories and now we were going back to pretend like nothing ever happened and for me to marry a man I can't stand.

Jaxon's POV

I thought about it. How being with her is so easy and makes me a man I thought I could never be but One way or another I knew it would end badly.

Declan called me this morning telling me how there was threats from the russians and it made me think back to her screams of pain when one of mikhail's men stood there hurting her. Being with her is dangerous it always has been but I was so blinded by passion and lust I never stopped to think properly.

I was harsh on her and looked her straight in the eyes as I said how it would be easy to move on. I couldn't stand there and tell her how I had been watching her sleep peacefully this morning thinking about how we could just stay in the cabin forever, away from everything.

She didn't speak to me for the whole car journey in a way Im glad I don't know what I would say to her. I drove straight to the club after unpacking the car and left emily there. She didn't say anything else to me there was nothing else to say.It was going to be hard having to see her with charles or near any man really but I have to forget about her.

"Jaxon de luca " A voice spoke as I walked over to the bar. Marco, he Sits at the bar swirling a bit of whiskey in his glass as he has a huge grin on his face.

"Marco"I say and he nods.

"Where have you been I have missed your company at the bar late at night" he laughs and I gesture the bartender for a drink.

"Work stuff ,out of town" I say .

"Well ever since you left the Russians have been on deans back now its out your 'the' de luca" he tells me and I nod, I knew when word spread things would get worse and so did dean we just thought we would have a decent alliance by now.

"Its not like dean hasn't got death threats off them before let them make there move" I say throwing back my drink and walking off.

Let Mikhail himself show up In Italy I will gladly Shoot his brains out without a second thought.

I walk into my office and pour myself a drink and stare around my room. Emily's jacket is laying on the chair and I cant help but think back to how it was with her at the cabin. I gulp down my drink then throw it at the wall and loose it.

I trash my office , my desk flipped over and paperwork everywhere.

"hey hey hey" declan shouts as he runs in stopping me.

"stop!" he shouts and I push him away from me.

He shuts the door and I stand there looking down.

"What the fuck Jaxon"He snaps and I huff and pick up the chair to sit on it.

"Is this because of emily? " he asks and I shoot my head up to look at him.

"no its not because of emily!"I snap at him and he laughs.

"So why has she been up in her room crying ever since she got back?" he says and I freeze. Fuck.

"Listen, I don't know exactly what happened with you two but stay away from her... by tomorrow she will be over it but you need to pull your shit together fuck the nearest whore and get over it" he snaps at me and slams the door as he walks out.

Maybe he is right. I do need to get over her.

♥︎ ♡︎