𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑

Emily's POV

When I woke up Jaxon was already up and packing the bags into the car. He didn't say another word to me last night, he eventually came out of the bathroom and slept on the floor.

He can try to deny it but the moment we left the cabin it was over. We couldn't be how we were. What did he expect ?

He said himself him taking me to the cabin was a goodbye.

I got up and changed into some shorts and tank top and threw a jacket over the top. It was hot outside and I wasn't sitting in a car for 30 minutes with Jeans and a hoodie on.

...

I'm glad the journey wasn't long the awkward silence was killing me. Declan would laugh and joke with Jaxon now and then and Jaxon just gave me the silent treatment the whole time. Fine by me.

We Pulled up to a huge house ,pretty much a mansion and a man walked out and came over to the car.

"Long time no see luca" he said and Jaxon got out the car.

"Look who it is ....Tommy boy don't get too excited" Jaxon laughed and they hugged each other. Who is this?

I got out the car and they both turned to look at me.

"This must be Emily" The guy said before reaching hid hand out and I shook it. He looked me up and down then turned to Jaxon.

"You never told me she was hot" he badly whispered and Jaxon shook his head.

" Thomas Jones, you haven't changed a bit" Declan laughs carrying the bags past us.

"Did you have to bring him" Thomas says and Jaxon laughs with him.

"As cute as this reunion is why are we here?" I snap.

"She is sassy ,I like her" Thomas answers as he points at me.

Jaxon grabs my bag from the car and locks the car. "We are staying here for a while" he says walking past me into the house.

"wait for how long?" I ask and follow in after him ,I look around at the house and notice that its just as beautiful as the outside.

"A couple weeks a month I don't know" Jaxon replies and Thomas laughs.

"I'm going to enjoy your company this house has been very boring an empty" Thomas explains and I frown .

"It's a safe house I spent my time here when I was away for 3 years Thomas is an old friend" Jaxon says clearing everything up.

"Its kinda cute how much you missed him Thomas" I say smirking and Jaxon smirks as well.

I follow Jaxon upstairs and follow him down the corridor then into a room. It is just a standard bedroom ,huge king-size bed in the middle and a wardrobe and paintings on the wall. Nothing too fancy.

"You can unpack and then come down for some food" Jaxon says putting my bag down on the bed then walking out.

He is being petty and I can't be bothered to play his stupid little games anymore. I begin unpacking my stuff then leave my room to wonder around. Going downstairs to be around Jaxon just isn't on my to do list.

I walk down to the end of the hall and walk into a completely dark room I reach out to find the light switch and when I do the room is lit up and I see a huge sofa's with a huge screen on the wall Its a cinema room. I close the door behind me and grab the remote ,turning the tv on.

I start flicking through the movies when I hear the door click open.

"Could of guessed you would find the best room in the house" a voice says and I turn to see Thomas.