𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝑇𝑖𝑒𝑑

Emily's POV

I'm not sure how long its been. Since I Handed myself over he drugged me and I woke up in some dirty cell. He would send someone in to slide a tray of food to me everyday and then one day he came in himself.

He asked if I knew where My dad was and when I said I didn't know he had two men come in and hold me up as he beat me with a metal pole. No matter how loud I screamed at him to stop or how much I begged him he didn't, he loved the pain I was in.

He left me for a couple of days and no food was given to me. I lay huddled in a corner crying alone. The thought Of Jaxon saving me came to my mind but the thought of him being killed also came to mind and it scared me so I knew that I could never be saved.

The large metal door scraped against the concrete floor and I look over and see two men walk in.

"Get up!" A voice snaps and I already know its Mikhail.  I try to lean up but everything hurts.

"Get her up!" He shouts and a man grabs my hair yanking me up. I feel as though my skull is burning from the pain of his rough hands dragging me.

He follows Mikhail out of the room and My feet drag as I try to stand. We go down a corridor and we stop as Mikhail unlocks a door before we go inside. I'm dragged inside and thrown onto the floor and I wince in pain then I turn and see the man leave.

"Emily what do you have to say for yourself?" He asks as he locks the door and walks over to me on the floor. I don't say anything and his leg comes at me ,kicking me in the stomach.

"PLEASE!!!"I scream as he kicks me until I can't breathe. He stops and I try to catch my breath. Between the hunger and the pain of him beating me I can't think clearly.

"So far you haven't proven yourself very obedient" He says as he walks over to a cupboard.

"You have been here for a month and been useless to me.... but not anymore you will play a huge part in my party tonight" He explains.

A month I've been gone a month. Before I can process anything else he just said he pulls me up by my arm throwing me back onto the bed.

I use all my strength to shuffle back away from him as he comes towards me.

"Having you under me is something I could get used to" He says as he hovers over me. I feel as if I'm about to be sick. He grabs my wrists lifting them over my head and I panic as I try to move from his grip. He attaches a pair of handcuffs to me and cuffs me to the bed.

"Can't have you leaving now can I ?" He whispers into my ear and a shiver runs through me. His hand runs down the side of my face and I flinch. He drags it down my neck and I feel his hand run down my chest.

"You have a body to die for Emily and it all belongs to me" He says and I gulp down the bile in my throat. He moves from on top of me and walks towards the door.

"A maid will come and get you ready when your needed" He tells me before walking and locking the door. I sigh in relief and feel , myself crying. I don't think I can do this anymore.

Jaxon's POV

A month a whole month 30 days, without her. Everyday I have had men looking searching  but nothing no sign of her the warehouse was a dead-end but I know she Just didn't run away someone has her. I just know Mikhail is behind this.

I'm sat In the dining room with paperwork scattered around trying to find something. Three of my men come in and I look up at them and they shake their heads ,nothing.

"Still nothing" Jamie says.

"You know you say that everyday and its getting fucking boring  I asked you to find her and you have done nothing!"I snap.