𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛

Emily's POV

My hearts racing over and over as I stare into dimitri's eyes.

"Emily Russo" he says and walks over to the bag on my bed.

"Were you going somewhere?" he asks gesturing to the bag.
I stay frozen in place and just shake my head.

"You left without saying goodbye Emily, I was very upset" he tells me as he picks up the bag.

"Do you know who you to belong to?" he questions me and I just shake my head.

"ME! YOU BELONG TO ME!" He shouts throwing the bag across the room smashing into my dresser causing me jump in fraught.

I go to run to the door and he grabs my hair yanking me back. His arm wraps around my waist holding me in place as I kick and scream.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" he snaps as he grips my throat as he holds me back against his chest.

I stop screaming.

"please just let me go" I say breathing heavily. He laughs and his hand moves up to my breast and I squeeze my eyes closed in disgust.

"Princessa you are mine you won't marry anyone but me you belong to me" he whispers as his hand squeezes my breast roughly causing my eyes to tear up.

"please" I croak.

A knock from the window makes me jump.

"Finally" he says and let's go of my breast.

He pulls me back to the window and opens it. When he turns me around I see two hooded men on the roof outside my window.

I panic and kick and scratch at dimitri.

He hits my head against the window and I feel completely dizzy.

"please don't" I beg and he pushes me out the window where the two men grab me.

I smack at them but I feel blood drip down my head.

"hurry up get her in the car" dimitri says and I get thrown over one of the mens shoulders.

He jumps down from the small roof and with the energy I have left I scream and smack at his back.

"HELP ME!" I Scream and get shoved into a car.

I panic completely and shoot up reaching for the car door but it's locked.

The men get in the front and dimitri gets in the back.

"I can drug you and have my fun with you or you can shut your mouth" he spits at me and I sit back on the other side of the car away from him.

The car drives off and tears roll down my cheeks.

"please dimitri don't do this" I beg barely looking at him.

"You ran away from me and thought I wouldn't take you back, your a stupid girl Emily" he says looking over at me.

I turn and look out the window and cry. No one will probably realise I'm gone. I hate to think what dimitri plans in doing with me.

Jaxon's POV

"you're sick!" I shout looking at Dean.

"Jaxon a deal has to be made" he says as he leans back in his fancy fucking chair.

"with the Russians on your back my deal is the beat option here" Charles says smirking, he's loving this.

"bet you couldn't wait to make the deal having to pay to get into Emily's bed" I snap at him.