𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑

Emily's POV

My lips crash with his as he pushes me back against the door. His hands run up my legs under my dress lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around him as he kisses down to my neck sucking at my sweet spot there.

"jax" I moan gripping his hair in my hands.

He pulls down the straps of my dress causing my breasts to spring free and his mouth goes to my nipple as his other hand plays with my other nipple between his fingers. I reach my hands down, undoing his belt.

He grips my underwear and rips it off then takes his cock out and lifts me back up.

"your mine em" he tells as he looks straight at as he positions his cock at my entrance.

"All yours" I say and he thrusts into me as he holds me up against the door.

Im a panting and moaning mess as his  cock slams in and out of me.

"your so fucking beautiful" he groans as he leans down and starts kissing me neck.

The music from the other room stops and my father's voice echoes on the microphone. Shit.

"Thank you everyone for coming" my father says and I moan loudly as jaxon grips my waist, bouncing me on his cock.

I cover My mouth with my hand to try and muffle out my moans.

"jax" I gasp gripping his hair and pulling him back.

"What is it what's wrong? " he pants.

"T-the speech has started" I stutter out as he fucks me against the door, my back hitting the door over and over.

"Emily?" declans voice calls out from the other side of the door. Jax covers my mouth and I frown at him. My brother is right outside.

His hand stays over my mouth and I go to move it away when he slams into me and fucks me harder. Shit.

"Emily are you in there?" I hear declan ask but the pleasure builds up and I let go.

He slows his pace and I feel him release into me, filling me up.

He pulls out of me and puts me down but grabs my waist as I loose my balance from my legs being weak.

"Fuck, emily" he laughs.

He picks up my ripped underwear and puts it into his pocket.

He puts his hand up my dress and rubs his fingers over my sensitive area "go into the bathroom over there and clean yourself up" he says as he feels the mixture of our arousal between my legs.

He moves his hand from under my dress and moves his hand to my lips and nods at me to open my mouth.

I do so and he puts his fingers into my mouth and I suck off the juices from his fingers.

"go" he says pulling his fingers out as the door knocks.

Jaxon's POV

How could I just stop, even if her whole family was at the door I wouldn't stop fucking her. When I said I had been wanting to fuck her all day I wasn't lying.

she didn't want to stop either I know she loves the thrill of maybe being caught she proved that when she sucked my cock while her father was in the room.And how did she expect me not to fuck her when she's wearing that dress and looking hot as fuck.

I don't know how she knows about chloe but chloe is not important she never has been.

I open the door once emily is in the bathroom and declan looks at me frowning.