𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠

Emily's POV

Paris, every inch of it seems beautiful. Jaxon had taken me all around it and  we had stopped  at a small corner cafe and had drinks there and a croissant of course.I was seeing a whole other side of him, one which he doesn't show often and I only got a glimpse of it when we were at that cabin.

I can't describe it ,he is just different. He is relaxed and it feels like its just me and him there's no family deals or business,  Just me and him.

The louvre. That's where we are now. It's an art musuem.

It's beautiful, everything inside is art. One thing that crossed my mind is Jaxon's appeal to art. As a kid I can never remember him being artistic , not even drawing. Yet I do remember the room of paintings at the cabin.

"Jax"

"yeah"

"When we went to the cabin you had a room full of paintings , have you always painted?"I ask and he stands still and looks at then at the painting on the wall.

"No , I hated painting. Me artistic?" He laughs.

"So why-"

"My mum...she loved it. I remember her always painting, it was the only time she seemed at her happiest yet she was alone." He says as his eyes are focused on the painting in front of him.

"That is why I think I became so fascinated by you even as a kid. The way you would always carry bits of charcoal at the bottom of  your pocket and a pencil and when no one was looking you would be writing in your journal or sketching whatever you laid eyes on." He adds and I suck in a breath.

I did, I would sketch random things like the flowers from my grans garden or the trees I would catch glimpses of in the car.

I loved to write and still do I just don't anymore. I would write everything down, every moment every memory.

He remembered.

"You were always your happiest when you were alone with just your charcoal,pencil and journal"He adds and turns to look at me.

I smile up at him as he tucks my hair back from my face.

"If I could go back I would of done anything to protect you from this world we have been forced into, everything you loved was ripped away from you"He tells me as his thumb slowly brushes over my cheek.

"Even you at one point" I say.

"Your mum would of been proud of you, you may think that because of the things you've done your a monster but you were forced to be this person yet I see a man who is brave and gentle and kind not a killer or monster"I tell him.

He smiles before his lips are on mine. It wasn't a kiss of desire or passion or even lust anymore it was something else. I Just don't know what.

"Come on we should head back" he says when he pulls away.

He takes my hand and leads the way.

We walk back to where we left the car and he opens the door and I get in and wait for him to walk around.

He gets in and looks at me as I sit there smirking to myself.

"what?"he asks as he starts the car.

"nothing"

"no I know that face what is it?"He says.

"Can I put the radio on?"I ask and he frowns at me.

"yeah sure" He says and I lean over and turn it on.