𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝑇𝑜

Emily's POV

He placed the gun in my hand and I shake my head in disgust.

"I won't do it!" I say whisper shouting.

He pushes me back not allowing me to move as he hits the wall beside my head.

"you will take that gun and go in there and shoot her if you don't I kill both the children and her!" I snaps as tears roll down my face.

I can't do this. But I know he will kill the children.

"Please" I beg.

He holds the gun firmly in my hand before opening the kitchen door.

I can't.

I see his men standing outside with the children as they run around.

"I can't do this" I say and turn to mikhail. He nods and one of his men raise their gun to one of the children's heads.

"No!" I snap.

"Do it" He says and I wipe the tear from my cheek before I walk to the doorway.

I'm directly behind Patricia as she sits in her chair beside the window. I raise the gun, aiming it at her head.

I turn my head looking away and tears stream down my face.

BANG!

I pant and cry as I collapse to the floor. What have I done?

"Well done... For a minute there I thought you were going to back out" Mikail says in a calm tone.

Anger boils in me and I stand up a shaking mess and aim the gun at him.

"Did I hit a nerve?" he asks not phased at all that I'm pointing the gun at him.

Tears constantly fall down my face as I stare at him in disgust.

"you know you won't shoot me" he says smirking.

I hold the gun up with both hands as I aim it at his face.

"What makes you think I won't?!" I snap.

He steps forward and I keep the gun up as he remains directly in front of it.

"Because you would of done it already" he laughs and before I can do anything he snatches the gun from me and hits me hard across the face with it.

I hold my head where blood trickles down and cry.

"get her in the car" he orders and his men pick me up.

I look away from Patricias body as they drag me out. She didn't deserve any of this.

Jaxon's POV

When me and Thomas got back we were told Dean was waiting in my office for me.

To be honest I expected him to come sooner considering his daughter has been missing over a month but he isn't exactly dad of the year now is he.

I open the door to my office and see Dean and my uncle.

"Luciano... What are you doing here?" I ask and he stands up, hugging me.

I hadn't seen him for years as he was leading the Mafia my Mafia.

"sit down with have much to discuss" he says and I just nod before going around to sit down.

It worry me that he is here because something must be going on.

"what is it?" I ask and my uncle looks at Dean then back at me.

"As your aware of Emily's dissappearance and how it has effected business greatly" he explains and I frown at him.