𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰

𝑱𝒂𝒙𝒐𝒏' 𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I would spend the day in her room drinking whisky and look around at her stuff. Her perfume still all lined up on her dresser. I traced my fingers across the spine of the books on her bookshelf and stopped at one, pulling it out I read 'diary' on the front. I would read it but I respect her privacy too much. I should just read a page maybe?

The ringing of my phone distracted me and I put the book down and pulled out my phone to see unknown number.

"Hello", I said into the phone.

"Jax?" spoke the voice I had been dying to hear.

"em?"

"Jax I don't have a lot of time but I need your help I-I cant stay here anymore Its horrib-" she said and I could hear the panic and fear in her voice.

"em whats going on what's happened?!" I shout getting scared as I hear her starting to cry.

"please just come and get me Jax!" she sobs and the call ends.

I tuck my phone into my pocket and rush out of her room.

Emily's POV

3 weeks I've been here. I was sent to Russia with dimitri to form an alliance. I barely seen him the first week I was here, I presume business kept him away. We didn't even speak that week but now when we speak he is making demands or telling me how to dress, look, act.

I had been lucky. I had heard that a lot of married of women to the dimitris family are mistreated and abused. I'm surprised I'm not in a cell. Not a lot of people spoke to me here I was only really familiar with one security guard and the maid.

It was like a prison here and I believe marriage to dimitri will be far worse.

My brother would never go against my father but maybe he would try and have me stay back with them after the wedding. Or try something.

Jax made me a promise that he wouldn't let me go. A promise which he broke.I had been bossed around pushed, shouted at and hit since being here but I'm over it. I'm a russo and I don't let anything effect me. I follow the rules of the Mafia.

Although 3 weeks isn't that long a lot has changed in 3 weeks. My attraction towards Jax was wrong it was breaking the rules of the Mafia. I never should of fell for him. But time here as shown me that I don't need him and that one day I will be a Mafia queen and I will need a Mafia king by my side and Jax can't be that king.

The door opened to the bedroom I had been staying in and dimitri swayed in.

"Emily" he cheered in his thick Russian accent, great he was drunk.

He swayed over to me and layed back on the bed.

"I've been thinking, you've been here 3 weeks yet not one time have you got on your knees for me" he slurrs his words and I look at him in shock.

"excuse me?"

"you know your here for my purposes, I give your daddy money and protection while you are supposed to suck my dick when I ask" he shouts and stands up and I stumble back.

"No! That was never the deal" I croak as tears form in my eyes. I was so scared of this man.

"listen princessa I will have you pinned down as I fuck your mouth eventually might as well do it willingly" he laughed as he pulled me closer to him by my hair.

He let go of me and I moved away from him instantly. He stumbled out of the room and I noticed his phone on the bed.

I ran to it opening it and calling the only number I knew.

I had called it way to many times. To come and pick me up when I was out with friends. When I wanted to go to friends birthday party's but didn't want to go alone. When I needed to go to dance lessons before prom he would always come and get me .

I sobbed into the phone begging him to come and get me. Hearing his voice again, that alone made me feel safe.

It had been two days and he hadn't come, he didn't care.

Maybe he would never see me again.

I was a fool.

He will just the mafia before me just like everyone else does.

I was dressed up in a tight red dress with heals and my hair curled. Dimitri said I was to look my best at his fancy dinner party. If I was to survive here I must stay in line and do as he says.

I walk down the steps of the large mansion and dimitri comes to my side snaking his arm around my waist. His touch, his voice, everything about this man made me feel sick. He guided me to the room full of Russian women laughing and talking and walked off.
I took a glass of wine of the table and walked off into the corridor away
from all the irratating laughter.

I walked down towards the main room and turned the corner bumping into something hard spilling wine over my dress.
"shit" I mutter and wipe my dress slightly.

I look up and meet them eyes, the eyes which have stayed imprinted into my mind since I first saw them.
The eyes which I see at night when I close my eyes. His scent fills my nose and I feel like my heart fell back into place.

"Jax"

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝑾𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅.𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰𝒎 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝐹𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚: 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑦_2403
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑑𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠.

♡︎♥︎ 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ♥︎♡︎