𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒

Emily's POV

I pace back and forth in my room thinking about what just happened. My father is giving me away to some Russian so he can make some sort of deal. Am I just some object to pass around?

I hear the door open and see Jax walk in closing the door behind him.

"I don't want to talk to you right now Jax" I say looking at him as he stands there with his hands in his pockets.

"em I swear I didn't know" he says and my eyes fill with tears.

"am I supposed to believe you didn't know about the deal my father made with the Russians!" I shout as tear roll down my cheeks.

"Do you really think I would let him go ahead with it if I did!" he shouted and we both stared at each other.
Why wouldn't he ? He would do what's best for the mafia no?

"That would be the last thing I would let happen" he says as if he could almost hear my thoughts.

I push him back onto the door and my lips meet his.

His tongue slides across my bottom lip and I open my mouth giving him more access.I moan into his mouth as he pulls me closer to his chest.

"fuck" he says pulling from the kiss slightly as I reach down and palm him through his jeans.

"em stop" he groans.He pushes me back then he tilts my chin up. I stare into his mesmerizing eyes. Is it so wrong to want him?

He bends and kisses the place between my neck and my shoulder. Goosebumps pepper my skin as his hot lips tease me. His hand finds the small of my back and he pulls me into him, so hard I can feel his erection against my belly.

There is this fire that burns through me whenever I feel his touch. I forget everything else.He kisses my breast and I melt under his touch. He moves back up to my neck and I tug at his hair as he suck on my sweet spot. He stops them moves up to look at me

"I want you to beg for it"
He says.

"Me, beg?" I come right back at him.

"Are you joking?"

He releases me, shunts his way over to the other side of the room onto the sofa, and fixes me with a steely look.

"You'll beg, or I won't get you off. Your choice, sweetheart"

I stare at him, take his measure. There's a heavy throbbing between my thighs. If he doesn't touch me soon, I swear I'll dissolve into a puddle of want. I shuffle toward him and bury my head into his hard chest.

"Please," I mutter into chest.

"You need to beg better than that," he says, pulling my head back by my hair again and glowering.

I chew at my lip. If I surrender, it will be the point of no return.

I'll be his.

His hand reaches down and cups my right breast. He bends and sucks on it. Without warning, he stops what he was doing and leans back.

"You want me, Em. Beg me, and I'll give you want you need." He pauses, his hooded eyes gleaming.

"Just say the words..."

"Please," I repeat, so fucking horny I hardly know myself.

"Just say them," he barks.

"Please, Jax," I almost sob. "I need you"

He answers by lifting me in his arms. I'm limp, like a rag doll, totally under his control.

He stretches me out on the rug in front of the fire. I wriggle out of my panties. With deft movements, he lifts off my dress and unclips my bra. I'm lying naked before him, his hungry eyes on me like I'm a dish he's about to devour.

I reach up to cover myself slightly and he shakes his head moving my arms.

"your fucking beautiful em" he tells me and butterflies errupt in my belly. He pulls of his shirt and I stare up and down his toned chest.I pull him back down eager to feel his body on mine and devour his lips.

I reach my hands down trying to undo his belt when he stops me. He moves his lips from mine and stares at me deeply.

"em how many times have you had sex?" he asks me and I freeze at his question.

"a couple of times why does it matter?" I ask and reach for his belt again. Me being a virgin doesn't change anything I still want him.

"Don't lie to me em" he snaps and grabs my hands pinning them above my head.

Jaxon's POV

I needed to hear her say the words, I needed to know she wanted me. I have her laying down naked beneath me yet I still can't fuck her what's wrong with me?

She isn't just any girl.

But the thought of her marrying demitri and leaving kills me.

We have always been close and had this connection but nothing ever happened. I grew up with her and she was like a little sister to me, as wierd as that sounds. But I know it was more I was just fighting it . For too long.

"Don't lie to me em" I snap at her as I pin her hands above her head. Why won't she just admit it. She's a virgin. I don't have a problem with it but why would she let me take something like that away from her.

"I'm a virgin" she says closing her eyes. Is she ashamed? I respect her for it I know guys fall at her feet so that isn't a problem for her.

"em it's ok but why didn't you tell me?" I place my hands on her face stroking her cheeks with my thumbs. She opens her eyes and looks up at me

"would you of touched me if you knew?"

"whether your a virgin or not I cant help my attraction towards you I would of just done things differently" I explain and she kisses me. I could feel her lips on mine all the time,she so gentle and passionate when she kisses.

I dip my head down to her bare chest and kiss along her chest and she archs her back in surprise. I kiss down her stomach and she looks down at me, her eyes full of lust. Then I kiss down her thigh and she moans at my touch.I knew what she wanted since the moment she kissed me.

I'd tried to start off slow and gentle. She'd writhed on the floor as I licked her. But I didn't just lick her, I devoured her. I pushed two fingers inside her pussy while my teeth nipped at her clit.

She'd come apart, her swollen cunt clenching against my mouth, her hands pulling my hair as she'd cried out my name. I'd slid up her luscious body, breathing in her green apple scent and slotting my hips into hers to bury myself balls deep. Then I'd silenced her gasp with a possessive kiss.

As much as I would want that more then anything I wasn't going to have her first time be like this.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑰𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏?

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜.

♡︎♥︎ 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟♥︎♡︎